Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2004, 02:55 AM

Default Ultimate Bet, Did these guys all ride the short bus to school?

Sounds like a good promotion. Bonus money back to play their sit n gos for a month. How can they screw that up? I'll give Empire donkeys a break and play UB for a couple weeks.

As everyone knows the problems start right away. Wrong dollar amounts are added.....they can't figure out bonus dollars on monday so we will change to wednesdays....
and now this remedy for a shitty customer service site and promotion gone wrong. Sent today 7/20

You may have noticed that we have had server issues during the past week. We have been working non-stop to verify all transactions for our players and are conducting final audits to ensure that every account has been credited as appropriate. If you are still experiencing problems with your account, please let our member services department know at memberservices@ultimatebet.com so we may assist you as quickly as possible.

As part of these server issues, we have seen a series of errors calculating Bonus Dollars owed from our SitNGo promotion. Due to this, all payments for this promotion will be held until the end of the month. Calculations will be made and payments will be credited to player accounts by August 8th.

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

UB Cust Serv

Idiots. My plan was to eat up bonus money towards the end of the month and be back to Rake back sites in Aug.

I'm done with them. Tired of their attitude, problems and lack of a solution to hand hist. requests.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet, Did these guys all ride the short bus to school?

[ QUOTE ]
Tired of their attitude, problems and lack of a solution to hand hist. requests.

[/ QUOTE ]

can't say i disagree.
but at least they sent out an e-mail regarding this and actually admitted that they will not be paying-out on time.

when they decided in their conference room 'well...it's causing too many probs...we'll just have to wait until august to pay' i would have given them a 50-50 shot of actually telling their customers what their plans were/are.

yes...i'm definitiely looking at the half-full portion of the glass here.

i do the same thing with their customer-support....if they actually make sense and respond to the question i asked i give them full-credit (even if their answer isn't very satisfactory).
so far, on this extremely easy grading scale, they have been scoring less than 50% for the past few weeks.

considering the pains i have gone to to explain some relatively easy situations (including replying to the e-mail that THEY SENT ME) they still score pretty poorly.

amazingly, i started giving them partial credit just for being polite and relatively quick...even if they couldn't figure out their own promotions.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:59 AM

but at least they sent out an e-mail regarding this and actually admitted that they will not be paying-out on time.

Not to everyone. I didn't get that email.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:29 PM

Neither did I. Not a very professional marketing plan by a site trying to gain matket share. UB numba 10
Old 07-21-2004, 02:37 PM

interesting that you guys didn't get this e-mail.
i wonder why they only sent it out to some of their players.

i got mine yesterday morning or early afternoon i think.

maybe it somehow got bumped into your spam-folders....but i suspect UB just neglected to send it out to everyone for whatever reason.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:09 PM

I got mine yesterday. Check your junk mail. Everything I get from the Cardroom Manager at UB goes straight to my bulk folder.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got mine yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here.

[ QUOTE ]
Everything I get from the Cardroom Manager at UB goes straight to my bulk folder.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got mine yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here.

[ QUOTE ]
Everything I get from the Cardroom Manager at UB goes straight to my bulk folder.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. I don't even have a junk mail filter on the account that my UB email goes to.