Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2004, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Mommy Dearest

Rushmore,
I was wondering if your hair moved when you read my post because the joke went right over your head. I was just quoting Wesly Snipes in the movie White Men Can't Jump. SETTLE DOWN.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rushmore,
I was wondering if your hair moved when you read my post because the joke went right over your head. I was just quoting Wesly Snipes in the movie White Men Can't Jump. SETTLE DOWN.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you got that joke from a movie, you're lamer than the joke.

don't tell people to SETTLE DOWN. at least, not until you've got a few more posts under your belt. especially not guys like Rushmore who are respected people around here, and who remain prefectly calm in their sarcastice response to your stupid posts.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:26 PM

you kiddin, rushmore has made himself look like a total idiot in this thread, yeah i respect him...ppppssshhhhh
Old 07-17-2004, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you kiddin, rushmore has made himself look like a total idiot in this thread, yeah i respect him...ppppssshhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a rather severe indictment. All I said was that adults shouldn't live with their moms.

But if it makes you feel better, then fine--I am a total idiot.

Now, if you want REAL, unadulterated idiocy, you should see some of my posts in the Other Topics Forum. Damn, I really AM an idiot!
Old 07-17-2004, 05:41 PM

Thanks, Bags.

I don't wanna be the screwed up kid with the wrong jeans and the bad hair, eatin lunch by myself in the cafeteria.

Which, I think we all know, leads to living with your mom well into your adult life.
Old 07-17-2004, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rushmore,

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, Tuds, but if you think that joke originated in that movie, and if you further think that the joke is of a nature which might actually go over ANYONE's head, well, it seems you might have bigger problems than those expressed here.

P.S. My mom says hi, and wonders why you don't call her.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Before you flame me, take note: If you are a day over 18, and you still live at your mother's house, or bring your mom around with you when you go out to play with the other boys in the poker neighborhood, then there's very likely something WRONG with you.

At the very least, you ain't gonna get laid much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 19, I live at home, with my mother during the summers, ITS CALLED COLLEGE. ITS EXPENSIVE. HOME IS FREE! I'd be willing to bet the majority of 19 year olds spend at least three months out of the year living at home, with their mothers. Mabye you are the "seriously screwed up" person.

I agree that for them to be living with their mothers is odd, but you should have thought a little bit more before you said "anybody over the age of 18..."
Old 07-17-2004, 11:16 PM

OK, OK.

No problem.

Sorry.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:56 AM

When I was living at home, I was the biggest momma's boy this world has EVER seen. My mom made me chocalate chip cookies every night, and hot chocolate in the morning, and even in a bottle way longer than I would like to admit. But when I moved out, that was it, the strings were cut, and I NEVER called her mommy.

Now with all due respect, do we know if Daniels dad is still with us? If he is gone, this may be a good thing for her - I still think he is a pussy though (although I would hate to have to play that lucky calling station).
Old 07-18-2004, 10:39 PM

this thread is so funny, i love how rush is incredibly backpeddling after making such a stupid comment.