Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2004, 03:59 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Party 15 - KTs on the Button

[ QUOTE ]
KTs plays well multi-way. This general means that you want to keep your preflop investment small.

[/ QUOTE ]

so I assume that means you limp with AA, KK, AKs, AQs? because that's what your logic would seem to dictate.
Old 07-13-2004, 04:03 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

get Poker Stove. www.pokerstove.com... you can choose a range of hands you're against and find your chances of winning (like the classic example where you hold AK and your opponent goes all in, and can have AA, KK, QQ, or AK). I find it to be a lot more useful than twodimes.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:35 PM

It's funny, there are so many people who just do not get me and continue to harp on every little thing I say that takes the slightest of intelligence on the individual's part to understand.

Yeah, I recommend that you always limp with your big hands, AA, KK, etc. That's my strategy.

There, I feel better now. I edited out the "moron" comment though. Didn't seem very nice.

soda
Old 07-13-2004, 10:47 PM

There have been 3 or 4 threads with pre-flop debates in the past month where I got the impression more people in this forum should read threads in small stakes where these pre-flop decisinos are debated weekly or bi-weekly. I have a tought time understanding how this pre-flop raise with KTs in this spot can be contested.

This "ahem" debate would be better served for the micro forum. Dont send this crap to the SS forum, please? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]