Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2004, 03:25 AM

Default Kudos to Paradise Customer Support

Been playing at Party for 9 months. Had many chances to experience their BRUTAL customer support.

This past week my wife signs up for the first time at Paradise and takes advantage of the 25% first deposit bonus. She met the hand requirements earlier this evening so I told her to deposit $1000 to get the 20% bonus offer (up to $200) they have on this weekend. She does but the deposit only shows up at $150 (ie. 15%). She e-mails customer support and gets the following response:

"Thanks for your e-mail. Please be advised that when you signed up you were also eligible for the first time deposit bonus of 25%. The system takes the largest of the two bonuses and provides you with it. Therefore, you did receive the full $200 in bonuses.

However, as a customer service gesture we have deposited an additional $50.00 into you account"

Thank you for playing at Paradise! "

Not sure I understand what she is saying with regard to the system/ bonus etc, but who cares, they came through with what we were asking for.

Thank you Paradise !!!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2004, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Kudos to Paradise Customer Support

you did not need to finish off the first bonus before depositing again for the re-load.

you are correct that paradise's support is the nuts.

it is really strange the number of people who have reported not receiving the full-bonus amount upon depositing....everyone reported positive, quick responses from paradise correcting the errors....but it seems odd that there have been so many errors to begin with.
Old 07-04-2004, 05:05 AM

Yep, Paradise was good to me when I screwed up my first cash out bonus and lost it, I sent them an e-mail and they restored it. Also their response to questions arrives about 1 second before you send the e-mail, barely just kidding, seems that quick.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:17 AM

What I want to know is, if their system thought your wife was not eligible for the 20% bonus, why did she get a bonus at all (the 15% bonus)? Is this a bonus I'm not aware of? I've already got the 20% reload bonus, can I now get a mystery 15% bonus? anyone?
Old 07-04-2004, 11:33 AM

Several times because I was out of town or just maybe out of touch I have missed Paradise deposit bonus's and asked Paradise support if I could make a deposit a day early or a day late and still get the bonus. They have given it to me every single time. Also, I must say Pokerstars has done the same. Try that at another site.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I want to know is, if their system thought your wife was not eligible for the 20% bonus, why did she get a bonus at all (the 15% bonus)? Is this a bonus I'm not aware of? I've already got the 20% reload bonus, can I now get a mystery 15% bonus? anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like the bonus account maxes out at $200. My friend just signed up using the "GRANNY" bonus code ($100 for $200), then deposited $500 for $100 using "JLYWKD4". His second $500 "JLYWKD4" didn't give any bonus.

So my guess is the 15% bonus was just the bonus account maxing out at $200 (with $50 already in there, only $150 more could go in).
Old 07-04-2004, 06:35 PM

that's a reasonable theory.

however, there have been several players who reported depositing $1k and only getting $100.....or depositing $500 and only getting $50...stuff like that.

all of these players (i think i read of 4 or 5 on this and another forum) reported that the bonus-amount was corrected within minutes of sending an e-mail to paradise support.

i don't believe that all of those who didn't get the full bonus were also getting the initial-depo bonus that week.

but your theory is definately a pluasible one for this situation.
Old 07-04-2004, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
however, there have been several players who reported depositing $1k and only getting $100.....or depositing $500 and only getting $50...stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see, this was the first post I read on the topic, so I really have no idea. I got the the bonus by depositing/withdrawing $300/300/400 daily, and it worked fine.

To follow-up, my friend e-mailed Paradise, they were extremely fast/courteous in their responses and he also was able to get the $100 for his 3rd deposit.

Kudos to Paradise Customer Support indeed!