Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2004, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Zerorake.com- Revolutionary for online poker players

Yeah, but if you REALLY liked to drink pepsi, and if you got more people to start drinking pepsi and then it only cost you a minute fraction of what it used to cost to drink pepsi, you might have some enthusiasm.

Between you and me, I think paul is a shill.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you guys are coming down WAY to hard on Paul,

[/ QUOTE ]

i just have never heard anyone so enthusiastically promote a company they have nothing to do w/.

i like Pepsi a lot but i dont post that the soda is a revolution in the soft drink industry and call for the immediate support of the product.

it just sounds a bit strange, eh?

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I'm excited because I've paid in rake as much as I made over at Party. I gave them my exclusive 12 hour a day, 2,3, and 4 tables at a time loyalty. I never understood how much I really paid in rake. I had no way to keep track of that. But then I heard that it's impossible to beat low limits because of the rake. Then I noticed I wasn't winning as much as in the past after their new rake increases. I realized just from an extra quarter at the 13 dollar mark, I was losing 500 hundred or so each month. I didnt even realize paying .50 rake at 5.00 was higher than all other sites. Well, now I figure the rake I paid was in the 5 digit marks. That's a lot for someone like me. I am not wealthy. I am not a great player. I can't move up in limits and feel confident that I will win. But I play all day and all night because I do turn a profit to live on. Not enough, but enough to give me hope.

Now a site comes along that gives me the chance to double my income in ring games. I like that opportunity. I have to support it. It could mean a huge difference for me in the long term.

I'm sorry if this pisses people off. But truely, I'm as excited about the future for myself more than anything else. I realize how much of a difference this could make for me. It could mean the difference between giving up trying to make a living online poker and having to get a sucky job again making crap wages.

So call me a friggin shill, I don't care. I'm happy this opportunity finally exists, thats all.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but if you REALLY liked to drink pepsi, and if you got more people to start drinking pepsi and then it only cost you a minute fraction of what it used to cost to drink pepsi, you might have some enthusiasm.

Between you and me, I think paul is a shill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Syntax, why do even you have to call me a shill? It was your post that led me to the place! I posted a topic about how much rake people have paid recently. It was amazing to see that people paid 10 grand a month in rake. It made me realize what a great impact it has on our potential profits.

Now I'm excited that an opportunity exists to keep our rakes to ourselves. Is this bad to be excited about? Why?
Old 07-02-2004, 06:31 PM

why is it that we need to point fingers at everyone because we think they work for the company

I am also excited about the ramifications that not having to pay rake will provide
for everyone, not just people using this product.

but if you want to point fingers be my guest.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:31 PM

I don't really think youre a shill. How did you find that out? Did bwana tell you? That was supposed to be between him and I.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really think youre a shill. How did you find that out? Did bwana tell you? That was supposed to be between him and I.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, I don't care anymore. I know what I am and that's all that matters to me. I play more hours of online poker than anyone else here, that I'm sure. I take advantage of every edge I can find. It's the only way to go. Having a site that charges no rakes, for me, is taking advantage of another tool that adds money to my pocket in the end. That's why I'm here. To make money. To pay the bills with it. To buy food with it.

As far as I'm concerned, I think most of the people posting here are more interested in making online friends. Fck that. It's not for me. I come here looking for information that can help me make more money in the long run. I look for posts that tell about promotions, bonuses, free rolls, and new sites. That is what I want out of this forum.

And if I find something I get excited about, that can make me money, sure, I'm going to post about it. No rake site? You bet I see the long term potential. You bet I do. If you don't, you must be ignorant to how online poker feeds off your rake.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:50 PM

Blink.

Blink.

Did I just see Syntax calling someone else a shill?!?

I think I'll buy a lottery ticket on the way home from work tonight 'cuz there's definately something in the air...!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:46 PM

Has a new site made a dent in the last 6 months? I can't think of one. Most are flailing away in lonliness.

Bad timing.
Old 07-03-2004, 12:00 AM

Has anyone cashed out successfully from this site?
Old 07-03-2004, 12:29 AM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

SPAM SPAM SPAM

GO AWAY !!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]