Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2004, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Mason on the History Channel

[ QUOTE ]
I watched a show last weekend and I swear I saw Mason talking about the history of poker in some show presented on the history channel. I was watching with my friends and said: "hey look that guy owns the 2+2 forums where I post". Sadly, my friends did not give me the acclaim I was looking for.

Sigh. I thought it was a rather good interview Mason, and I am surprised no one had brought it up here.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a Pressed Ham sandwich?
Old 07-01-2004, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I watched a show last weekend and I swear I saw Mason talking about the history of poker in some show presented on the history channel. I was watching with my friends and said: "hey look that guy owns the 2+2 forums where I post". Sadly, my friends did not give me the acclaim I was looking for.

Sigh. I thought it was a rather good interview Mason, and I am surprised no one had brought it up here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyy, your History Channel party was excellent. It was so sweet how they had that poker show on! I had fun meeting the rest of your cats. LOL, ROFL! I am still getting little furballs off of my cape!
Old 07-01-2004, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyy: I see you have no problem spamming the History Channel, yet you never mention that you are a Charter Third Member at Pyramid.

We work hard to give you a good product, it would be nice if you could give some positive word of mouth.

Sincerely,

Pyramid Poker Chief Member
Old 07-01-2004, 03:20 PM

this show originally aired in april i think....maybe early may, not sure.

it was discussed quite a bit on other forums around here....WPT, NV&G and general.

mason himself commented on being interviewed for it and also related a very interesting story about 'the most important hand of poker ever played' that didn't make it to the show.

try doing a search of mason's previous posts and you should be able to find it.

as i said.....this probably is 2-3 months ago but i really am not certain.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't you believe! I call you, you tell me you wash hair that day. Now you have party and me am not invite!

You no can come abourd my yacht for techno musik partys.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't you believe! I call you, you tell me you wash hair that day. Now you have party and me am not invite!

You no can come abourd my yacht for techno musik partys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey baby can i COME aboard your BIG yacht for some techno greasing parties? I'll park my PACKAGE right down on your boat and we'll ERECT some fishing POLES.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey baby can i COME aboard your BIG yacht for some techno greasing parties? I'll park my PACKAGE right down on your boat and we'll ERECT some fishing POLES.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do dis thing, how its called, get to the busy. I am so happys I vill catch special fish three-hundred percents for you.

How you can mention fishing POLES? Nothinks worse than dees fishing POLES excecp maybe fishing GERMANS.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:41 PM

Holy [censored], they're all coming out of the woodwork for this thread.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking. The one person who posts with all of these ID's must be online today.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking. The one person who posts with all of these ID's must be online today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude wanna dube?