Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2004, 10:14 AM

Default Re: A hand against Moneymaker

I played in a 30/60 at the Bellagio and he was on my immediate right.He came in ,sat down and bought 1500 in chips,posted in the 2 spot,the very next hand he was UTG and straddled it for 60 and made it 90 without looking.each time he was UTG he straddled.One time he raised in early position,I had 2 AAs and rehit it,I got a raise in on the turn and made a 4 card wheel on the river and he paid me off.He left a few hands later but he couldnt stand it and mumbled to me that he had 2 KKs and he was off to play no limit.The whole time he played he was barking into a cell phone.Each conversation started off the same.HI! Chris here....Chris Moneymaker blah blah.Playing aggressive and just being out of control with a lot of cash are 2 different things.In LimitHoldem this guy is Ultra Live and is welcome.Maybe No Limit works better for him or he was trying to create action,but it was pointless because he left after a couple of rounds.