Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2004, 10:45 AM

Default Empire Poker $500 bonus

At empire500.com, there is a thing saying you can get a 100% match bonus up to $500.
1.Does this actually work?
2.Do you need a clean computer, and completely new account? 3.Do you need to use a bonus code, or does it go straight in?
4.How many raked hands do you have to play, and in how long?

The only way for me to get it would be to go through a friends bank details etc., and send a wire transfer. Would this still work?
Thanks
-Cian
Old 06-24-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Empire Poker $500 bonus

[ QUOTE ]
At empire500.com, there is a thing saying you can get a 100% match bonus up to $500.
1.Does this actually work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I opened a new Empire account earlier this week (having downloaded the Empire software from Empire500.com), deposited $500 via NETeller, and the $500 bonus was in my Empire bonus account immediately.

[ QUOTE ]
2.Do you need a clean computer, and completely new account?

[/ QUOTE ]

The 100% match up to $500 is for new Empire accounts only. I guess you'd need to do whatever necessary do to set up a new Empire account to get the bonus.

[ QUOTE ]
3.Do you need to use a bonus code, or does it go straight in?

[/ QUOTE ]

It goes straight in if you downloaded the Empire software via Empire500.com. I entered no bonus code.

[ QUOTE ]
4.How many raked hands do you have to play, and in how long?

[/ QUOTE ]

5 per each bonus dollar, so 2500 raked hands. I believe I have until August to do this. (I'll have this cleared well before then.)

[ QUOTE ]
The only way for me to get it would be to go through a friends bank details etc., and send a wire transfer. Would this still work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't know about setting up multiple Empire accounts, though others might be able to chime in.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Empire Poker $500 bonus

I used to have multiple accounts at party, but they asked me to transfer all the money out and they wanted to close all but one. Hope that helps.

Ponks
Old 06-24-2004, 03:03 PM

Default empire says you need a cd

I downloaded software through empire500, then deposited using the empire500 code. Empire Poker wouldn't give me the 100% bonus, saying I needed to "download the software from the cd".

I gather from previous posts that others have got the software online and received the 100%. Also, the page seems to indicate that the bonus is availiable after downloading online, and in fact mentions nothing about a cd.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:07 PM

Default Re: empire says you need a cd

anyone have more info on this? how do you get the cd. also how do they pay off the bonus. do you have to play 2500 before you get the 500? or is it in increments, i.e. you get $1 for every 10 hands?
thanks
Old 06-24-2004, 04:09 PM

I'm pretty sure you get it all at once, once you complete all your hands. Not sure about the whole CD dealy though.

Ponks
Old 06-24-2004, 04:15 PM

how many hands do you need to complete?
Old 06-24-2004, 04:24 PM

Is it possible to just open a new account in an new name under a new person and get the bonus....?

What CD are they talking about?
Old 06-24-2004, 09:13 PM

It seems funny. There seems to be some people that have got the bonus straight up, no problems. Then there seems to be people who havent got the bonus, for whatever reason. Maybe because of not using the cd to install the software??? (from what I gather, empire are offering to send people a cd with the software, so they can install it from the cd rather than downloading. Hopefully this isnt the only way to get the bonus, as this process seems quite pointless...the software is only a few mbs big...why would you wait to be posted the cd???)
So...in hope of clearing things up for everyone...
1. What seems to be the way that those have got the bonus straight up, with no cd or bonus code etc. have got it?
2. What seems to be the reason for those who havent got the bonus, to have not got the bonus?
3. What seems to be the best solution?

Thanks folks.
-Ciano
Old 06-24-2004, 11:43 PM

I didn't get it despite the fact that their website clearly advertises the bonus when redirected through www.empire500.com 5 emails later and they still will not budge so bugger it i'm working through the $100 bonus. The fishing here is sooo much better than PS 25c/50c i can't believe it.