Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2004, 02:35 AM

Default PokerTracker -- SH\'ed on Stars and UB?

It seems that PT does not automatically separate stats for full and short-handed tables at PokerStars and UltimateBet. I guess the hand histories don't label the Tables as "6max" in the hand histories.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to separate hands played at 6max tables from those at full tables?
Old 06-23-2004, 01:47 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker -- SH\'ed on Stars and UB?

In the position stats section, you can choose the number of players. But doing so doesn't change your other windows as far as I noticed.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:51 AM

The latest patch (2.03.01) includes a feature that will flag these games as "6 max". You get to it via Utilities|Dtabase Maintenance and Options

It will search your DB and select all sessions that had 6 or fewer players (and that aren't already flagged as 5 or 6 max) and give you the option to mark them as 6 max games. So if you sit at a 10 person table and never get more than 6 players you'll have the option to flag that as a 6 max game as well (even for those sites that do flag their 6 max games).
Old 06-24-2004, 01:04 AM

Thanks Bugs, that's exactly what I was looking for. I hadn't found that feature yet. It'll also be nice to separate out my full table sessions which were actually played SH'ed. Cool.