Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2004, 03:14 PM

Default Problems with action buttons working immedialty on party and stars

I've been having problems with the buttons latley on party and pokerstars. The bet, check, and
raise buttons. I use 2 moniters for multiple tables. Sometimes the
buttons
don't work immediatly, and I need to click the button twice or sometimes 3
times before it works. This is kind of a hassle when I'm playing 5 games at
once and want things to go smoothly. The auto check boxes always work immediatly. Does anyone else have this problem or know what it is? Thanks for any response
Old 06-23-2004, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Problems with action buttons working immedialty on party and stars

somebody more knowledgeable than yours-truly can discuss what this is....but i'm pretty sure it just has something to do with getting the table to the front of the screen.

i also have noticed that the ceck-boxes work immediately and thought that was almost contradictory too.

i think you just have to get used to it and make sure that your action takes....if you're playing 4-6 tables...try toning it down to only 3 tables....with at least 1 of the different sites represented, to get used to it.

absolutepoker seems a bit worse.
even when the screen is at the front, it sometimes doesn't take and i'm actually clicking on whatever is UNDERNEATH the tables....since i had the top of a pokerroom table under it (i have a little overlap) i was constantly clicking on one of my opponents names and their notes-screen would come up.
it was very aggrevating....much more so then having to click the stars tables 3-4 times.

i will probably not be as likely to play other sites while clearing the absolute bonus as a result of this experience....which was perhaps the whole reason that absolute's software does this!!! (Mischievious devils!!!)
Old 06-23-2004, 03:52 PM

i've had that same problem
Old 06-23-2004, 03:58 PM

Just a guess really but I would say it would have to be with your computer and it's ability to process the information moving. Cache mempory or something I'd say, not that I really know much about computers though. I don't even know really what cache mempory is. lol But I would more then likely think its your computer.