Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2004, 07:57 AM

Default Re: U R THE WINNAR

Vehn,

You could always compliment him on the nice comb over.
Old 06-20-2004, 05:05 PM

Default Re: anyone know \"beanie\" from RGP?

his bad beat story in this year's WSOP championship (he told this 3 times)

he is telling it verbally as well? i think he has posted a ton of wsop trip reports (all ego filled) on rgp. he should just print a stack and pass them out at the tables so you could read it between hands or use it as a coaster.

aces back to back?? got a HH? had to have been a crooked dealer passing bottoms.

Old 06-21-2004, 02:20 AM

Now I understand the request for the Ibuprofen
(although I should have put 2 and 2 together at the time).
Hope it helped! Nice win
Old 06-22-2004, 09:49 AM

Lets start with the facts.

1. I am a shameless name dropper.
2. I even find myself to be annoying at times.
3. The game was awful, if you recall the 9 way pot happened once Scott was there. My complaint with the game wasn't so much with the action as the game itself. It was clear to me Scott was just bored and we had other things to discuss so I was letting him know I was ready to go when he wanted to.
4. If you are gonna rip me at least get the facts right. I won 3 racks (score beanie 3 racks, spineless nit 1.2 racks). You might recall that one of them fell right in front of you. See one rack is $1000. So when someone spills one rack it should be obvious that the person won more than one rack. Remember when the chip girl asked me if I needed help carrying my chips?
5. Scott Fischman won 2 WSOP bracelets this year, so its slightly possible that might be the thing he is more "famed" for. You couldn't come up with anything clever to say about PokerSpot because you have no spine. Actually you are lying that you never spoke to either of us. You began showing Scott your hole cards once he realized you were a nit and quit playing with you. So you make it sound like you outplayed him or he played like a monkey or something. I hate to tell you this but playing AA isn't that hard to do.

I will personally bring ibuprofen and will hand it to you every time you play with me. You will notice me. I will be the guy on your left raising a lot. I will also reintroduce myself next time I see you. Have you heard my bad beat story from the WSOP?

I have a bit of a problem with you using my name and associate it with an internet scam but I can take that up with you the next time I see you. I am not associated in any way with FullTiltPoker.com. Though if you ever meet Howard Lederer, Andy Bloch or Chris Ferguson you'll be better for it (see, shameless name dropping, I just can't help myself).

I would go to RGP and rip you but since no one has an idea who you are it really won't make that big of a difference. Unless of course your mom or dad read RGP.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:12 PM

You, my friend, are of the species cumquatimus maximus.

keep waiting for those aces, they will come, and next time don't be so rude, help him carry those chip racks...
Old 06-22-2004, 12:23 PM

hmm, i played with a brsavage in the paradise 35k last night... you? must be.

anyways don't mind me, continue this flame war please
Old 06-22-2004, 02:55 PM

I played with you in partys 15/30, you did 2 moves that are good against the average party player but suck against me, weee.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:35 PM

I mostly put people on being average players at Party. So that probably explains it.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:17 PM

First of all, it is amazing to me that someone takes the time to put a picture in every post and complains about someone else's ego. Clearly much of your ego is wrapped up in your posts as well.

Here is the deal, I wanted people to know that if you applied yourself and became a student of the game you could do well in big tournament poker. Most people responded well to my posts. You didn't, NEXT.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:18 PM

I wasn't replying to you.