Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2004, 01:43 AM

Default Re: Update: Phil\'s Million Dollar System

I got mine yesterday, the DVD's are kinda like the video version of his book "Play poker like the pro's"
Old 06-18-2004, 02:59 AM

Still haven't gotten [censored].
Old 06-22-2004, 09:34 PM

I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago, with the express shipping, and haven't received them either. I emailed them and surprisingly got a response, but a weird one.

"Your order was shipped a few days ago. It looks like you should have received it by today. If you haven't received it by 6/22/04, please email us back and we'll rush it out again. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

I'm wondering why, if they really shipped it, they would just offer to send me another set if I didn't get it by today? I guess I will just email them back that I did not receive it and maybe I'll get 2 sets...but I'm thinking I just got the ole "checks in the mail" routine
Old 06-22-2004, 10:31 PM

Yep, were getting the Phil Hellmuth reach around.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:45 PM

Well, I at least got another email from them, they are supposedly going to send me another set in the mail. They claim they sent it out USPS Priority. They also claim they refunded my express shipping charges, i will have to check on that one.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:28 AM

I never got the email they promised or a return phone call from customer service either. One or two people posted on RGP that they finally got the DVD, and since they never actually charged me for the order, I decided to just phuck it and place the order again (all 4 dvd's and a year subscription to Cardplayer and rush delivery, total $85).

I did that last Saturday, and they were delivered on Tuesday. AMAZING Also, I got and email from Cardplayer around Tuesday as well thanking me for subscribing. Looks like they finally got their shiit together. I will try and post a review today.