Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2004, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Re....REAGAN, POKER, BASEBALL, LIFE....

One more thought...

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Funny thought about yesterday.......REAGAN, POKER, BASEBALL, LIFE....

You are a moron cardcounter0.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:16 AM

Default Re: Funny thought about yesterday.......REAGAN, POKER, BASEBALL, LIFE....

Yeah, yeah. He was also a conservative actor-turned-politician from California (sound eerily familiar) who was anti-choice, pro-gun, and who swelled the deficit due to enourmous spending (which the right enjoys carping about the left), and under whose watch the income gap broadened a lot.
Old 06-15-2004, 04:54 AM

Default This is the best post in the history of 2+2

I have no political axe to grind, as I hold both parties in equal disdain. I also don’t have much of an opinion on Ronald Reagan. I was 9 when he left office, and the main thing I remember about his Presidency was that on the nightly news he was constantly getting off of olive drab colored helicopters, which prompted me to ask my parents why we were at war. When I was in junior high I think I saw naked pictures of his daughter in Playboy…

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this was the best post I have ever read on 2+2, and that you are my favorite poster. I was so fascinated by what you had to say that I read your other 14 posts. Do you still plan on going to Reno? Please post more often.

I also went to college, but I didn’t emerge from the experience with the respect for my education that you have. In college I spent most of my time taking drugs and trying to trick girls into having sex with me. One time I got a fat girl to let me stick a lime popsicle inside her vagina. She hated it, but I managed to stick it in there long enough to make her labia turn green. When I went to get my disposable camera she took the popsicle out. It was dripping all over the place so I threw it out the window and then had sex with her.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:17 AM

Dear dude,

your problem is neither that you think Reagan did a great job, nor that you are an unemployed semi-successful daytrader and poker player.

Your problem is that you say things that are plain out silly. You know, things like

"THANKS RONALD REAGAN. Thanks for believing in this country. Thanks for being a guiding light"

"Reagan (A True American) did not believe in the roll over and die French-like mentality"

"America is a country of greatness that has gotten where it is today because we are bold and diligent. I say so what to the rest of the world, because if we appear self-righteous it is because we earned everything we have."

and

"Thanks to Reagan for showing us that we don't have to bend to be proud Americans..."

When you back up statements like these with your "no need to reply 'cause I damn well know what I am talking about since I'm a daytrader and I have a degree in economics"-attitude, you just come off as just another...well, dumb**s.

Just my 2+2 c
Old 06-15-2004, 06:31 AM

You're right. What was I thinking?
Old 06-15-2004, 07:04 AM

............I would be curious to know what price you paid for my freedom?