Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2004, 10:25 PM

Default ******ATTN TheNutz, AKA worst player ever

what the fuk is wrong with you? first let me say something then i have questions. let's see if you can answer without blowing up.

comments:

1. if you look at any successful poker site that has had operating officers post here, not ONE has created a "bash the posters" alias openly. maybe some have done it in secret, but you are one bizzare dude. this is classless. can you imagine terrance or ellis from stars or david from true doing what you are doing?

2. i have ignored your previous boorish behaivor and given you a second chance. this is in spite of your outbursts in the past to friends of mine here.

3. marketing directors are the front man for the site. they have to be professional, elegant and at the very least polite. if they are not, then they are the ANTI-pr machine. marketing directors have never acted this way in the zoo for a very good reason. they are trying to attract players, not be a schizophrenic and scare off the money.

questions:

1, are you really a marketing director, or do you just own it?

2. if you work for someone else, do they know what you type here?

3. do you have any training at marketing, and if so, where?

4. are you an idiot???

please answer at length and try not to tilt. remember, you have to pay for this new banner floating over my head, and if you freak it will be money wasted.

tyvm

Old 05-20-2004, 10:57 PM

Default Re: ******ATTN TheNutz, AKA worst player ever

Hasn't anyone told you that this is one of my handles?

I hate when my goats chew on my left over brain matter.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:00 PM

bottom line: do not mess with granny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2004, 11:52 PM

It looks like Granny will do anything she can to get some Nutz in her old age!
Old 05-21-2004, 12:08 AM

Granny, I've got lots of respect for you. You're a straight shooter and you say whats on you're mind regardless of what anyone else thinks. I like that quality in a person. All that being said, whats the point in starting a thread just to call someone out for being an idiot? If you've really got that big an issue with the guy, PM him. The bashing already got done in the other thread, do you really need to bring even more attention to it?
Old 05-21-2004, 12:38 AM

PM him

i don't PM.

this is a message board, not little girls passing notes at school. if i have something to say, i will say it in the open.

Old 05-21-2004, 12:42 AM

Granny, I will PM you a message I have typed.. but that is the extent of how I will be involved in this thread. If you turn your PM's back on you will recieve it sometime tonight.

I would appreciate it being kept off the boards as well, if you can't keep it off the boards then just leave it to where you are not accepting PM's
Old 05-21-2004, 12:57 AM

If indeed TheNutz is WorstPlayerEver (I'm receptive to the idea that someone made the handle WorstPlayerEver as a prank), I have to say that TheNutz is the worst site representative ever.

Even if he isn't responsible for the WorstPlayerEver handle, so far what I have seen incredibly unprofessional behavior from this poster.

In a way he's doing me a great service, because after reading his posts, there is no way in hell I'm depositing one red cent to his site, and would discourage others not to become a customer as well.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:12 AM

I would appreciate it being kept off the boards as well, if you can't keep it off the boards then just leave it to where you are not accepting PM's

i only post PM's of troll fools like ryan*21. i would never repost a PM from anyone, including rational trolls. only the dangerous ones.

however, i repeat, i could care less about what you have to say privately. if you don't want to defend yourself to the public board, on a public board, then just ignore the post. it is that simple.

i'm not one of the crowd that shoots PM's back and forth, and have them off most of the time. when i first started responding to you, it was brought to my attention that you had been the "villian" during my absence. after hearing this i still talked to you, eventhough the posts i was shown that you authored were rude even by my standards.

then you come launch your site amidst flames i could not understand because i did not really witness your "incident". still i was supportive. then you are called out on something as a site representative that has a banner ad here and you act unprofessional. this is pointed out, and your response is to create the alias "worst player ever" (or whatever) and begin to act like a juvenile. you bashed people i barely know or barely care for under this new alias, so don't think my post here was to defend people in recent threads.

then you switch back to mr. site marketing manager and spam a bit, then back to the troll id to incite. then you are too lazy to even switch to the right "mode" for a post and say "too lazy to switch"

ryan, you are a marketing director of a new pokersite. look around at the 9,000 other small sites, and all of their marketing guys are classy or SILENT. you stuck out like a sore thumb the day your site went live. you are a terrible person to have marketing a poker site, and these errors are fundamental. high school freshmen know how to act in a business-like manner more than you have shown.

here is last bit of granny advice to take or leave:

there CAN'T be a troll version of NUTZ poker accepted here under any alias if you are to expect business out of us. we are a non-trusting bunch by nature, and when we see you do these freaky things, we believe every dollar we deposit at NUTZ will be needed for your pshchiatry bills and therefore will be fleeced from out accounts.

if you don't want to be broke or fired in a week, you need to kill the troll alias, respond to nutz questions only when they are asked, and contribute as a site operator with general information you can provide. when you get mad, you can't click the other character on and attack.

you have little chance of success with this site because of all the new competition from world class players opening sites, so therefore, the time you spent on a PM to me should have been spent marketing your site and certainly not having flame wars.

full tilt is about to shake pacific to 6th and UB to 5th imo. poker in europe has a chance to rival pacific. what are you doing about this for your site? offering the same old 20% blah bonus with a banner here, and having monkey chats.

wake up tomorrow morning and do your job, or you will another closed and broke site.

forget the rest of the bullshit unless you want to post it openly. get back to work and come up with something better. when you return here, be a professional, or expect ZERO zoo depositors.

Mae OUT

Old 05-21-2004, 01:17 AM

If indeed TheNutz is WorstPlayerEver

he shouted it loud and clear

here is the birth post of "worst player ever"