Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2004, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Do you read your own posts before lodging them Nutz?

"
I didn't get in any trouble for it but I felt bad since my boss spent many hours trying to smooth things over with this guy. After that, I could have taken an anonymous name for posting, but I just lost interest and stopped altogether.
"

OK All Really sick of walking on eggshells it used to be fun to post on this forumn, not any more... Every day there is something new wrong. A simple PM letting me know this was offending some of you would of been fine and solved the problem. I however think I will go the route Tim did. Just no fun any more... If anyone wants to reach me ryan1978@insightbb.com will work - otherwise I'll cya at the tables.

And Granny, the only hands I will be playing at NP are when it is known I'm a player such as bounty tounaments or special tables setup such as OKJ's.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:50 PM

Bye
Old 05-20-2004, 03:06 PM

And Granny, the only hands I will be playing at NP are when it is known I'm a player such as bounty tounaments or special tables setup such as OKJ's.

my question to you was based on my personal knowledge of small site owner/operators that in the past (and some currently) play their sites as a player. as long as you are clearly identifying yourself as staff, i have no problem with it. you can tell me that you would never look at our uncalled hand histories, but we would have to believe you at face value. site owners that play as an anonymous player have information that is not available to the clients, and therefore should not be allowed.

as far as your "goodbye", i personally think that is a sign that the heat in the kitchen has caused you to run. i would have more respect for you if you took these flames in a constuctive way. they have a point, eventhough it may have been said in a nasty way.

the first thing you should do is remove the url from your sig. we don't need that information, so many here see it as spam even if your intentions were noble.

ryan
marketing director nutz poker

that's all you needed. if you want to bash a site, certainly doing it under your professional posting name was a recipe for flames, no??

Old 05-20-2004, 06:45 PM

Default Re: 100% bonus up to 500$?

Granny you are right about that... I have to make this post as a player and regular poster.

William KISS MY GOD DAMN ASS!

Out of everyone on this board, I truly dislike you... with a passion! And believe me I am NOT the only one. You are truly a piece of [censored] with a pathetic sad life and this board means THE WORLD to you LOL.

You don't use it to learn or help others from what I see at all, the only posts you make are negative, deragatory, or flaming people.

Grow the hell up and get a personnal life. Go see a movie, Grab a bite to eat, GO ON A DATE and GET LAID lmao!

Oh yeah, this is me posting as a player, but I am sure you are going to say "Boy they hired a marketing director who truly has class". I already know what your reply is you pathetic SOB [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So you will sit there and make the tie to me and my spare time job even if I post under a different nick!

And whoever said you need to have the job to support your habit, yup you are right. Read my new name! I am "WorstPlayerEver" ! And Damn Proud of it ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

At that, I'm off to hop in the shower finally and then get ready for the 35K trny... 16 from the bubble yesterday wanna FT it tonight.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Nutz, why are you slamming another site?

[ QUOTE ]
thank you for the link PdGP. the comment looks almost rhetorical in that thread so hopefully ryan will come here and declare he has NEVER played a hand at Nutz and never will. i would love to see those 2 statements in writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some odd reason, he never replied to my post here

To me in the post i reply to in that thread linked above, it sure reads to me like he's talking about clearing a bonus at nutz.

I think the link works this time.

rJ
Old 05-20-2004, 07:11 PM

Default The SCOOP

Hey I have a lot of info on this site. I had been contacted to be an affiliate and/or prop.

The offer as it stands is 100% up to $500 dollars, you are paid $5 at a time, as you pay rake. Its like a rake rebate pretty much, i believe the rate that they pay it back is 15%, don't quote me on that. I'm going ask about it right now.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:12 PM

Default Re: The SCOOP

I might add that they just went up, and there don't seem to be any real money players yet. So perhaps give it a week before you put any money in it.

The software is very similar to paradise.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:16 PM

Default Ryan Lanane, DOB 1978, res. of IL, IN, KY, or OH

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants to reach me ryan1978@insightbb.com will work - otherwise I'll cya at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Be careful, Mr. Ryan Lanane, year of birth 1978, resident of IL, IN, KY, or OH (the only states where Insight Broadband offers services). The DoJ doesn't look kindly upon US residents running online poker sites.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Ryan Lanane, DOB 1978, res. of IL, IN, KY, or OH

Nightwish, I do not run an on-line poker website.

Whoever gave you that information is misinformed or looking to cause trouble. I don't even get paid until I have proven I can bring in the traffic once their hard launch is in effect. I lost so much money playing poker there is no way I could even begin to think about opening up my own on-line poker site LOL.

Not the rich guy I once was [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

And btw, looking up the information was pretty easy, it is listed on my profile man. And if you even took the time to read this thread you would see stage say he lives in the same state as me... so if you want to knock that down a bit William look underneath the posting name to find out what state I live in.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Nutz, why are you slamming another site?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am currently working on a 100% match $50.00 deposit bonus. You will of course have to earn Six times the bonus amount in YPN points in order to have the $50.00 bonus released to you (300 Points), which you will need to be playing atleast $.50/$1.00 in order to do so. On the other hand tournament buyins are rewarded generously. If you buy in to a $5.00 + $.50 tournament you are rewarded with a total of 2.5 YPN points, 5 times the tournament entry fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

If i am reading this right, they have employees (you) playing for real money at their site?

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ, I don't see how you took this as anyone who works for NP or YPN is playing at the site or any sites on the network? I simply said I was talking to my boss that morning who was going to talk to YPN about the possibility of flying such a promotion. At this point of time they will not allow us to do so for certain reasons I can't get into.

And the answer which I answered Granny just a hour or so ago in this thread is NO - anyone affiliated with NP can play at regular games. We can however do so if we post a notice of the fact we are playing ain certain tournaments etc with a bounty on our heads.

One of these instances is the tournament I do still plan on having as soon as password protection is available for tournaments. Regardless of William's beliefs there truly was nothing I could do there unless you wanted 50 other freeroll players not affiliated with the zoo joining in a freeroll I am having excplicitly for the zoo.

If you want to ask anything else RJ please feel free to PM ME.