Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2004, 02:48 PM

Default Best online poker sites

I am sure this question has been asked a million times- Which are the prefered online poker sites? I started out playing Party Poker, then switched over to Poker Stars a few weeks ago. I definately prefer Poker Stars so far; the site seems better managed(none of those long pauses in the middle of a tournament that Party is so famous for, administrators are on hand watching most of the larger tournaments). Also you have the ability to deal on prize money short handed at the final table; which may be possible at Party Poker, but I have never seen it done. Also they have more variety- rebuy/add on, turbo, shoot out, etc. I am not intending to bash Party, nor am I an trying to promote Poker Stars; just pointing out differences. Looking for some feedback from others, as to which sites you prefer.
Old 05-17-2004, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Best online poker sites

Don't forget about Paradise, their never ending blind raises which I don't think EVER cap out .. 35/70K blinds last trny I saw can't remember if next level was 40/80 or not..

Paradise's tourneys are nuts IMHO - Yet I continue to play there?

Regards,
Ryan Lanane
Marketing Director
NutzPoker.com
Old 05-18-2004, 02:43 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget about Paradise, their never ending blind raises which I don't think EVER cap out .. 35/70K blinds last trny I saw can't remember if next level was 40/80 or not..

Paradise's tourneys are nuts IMHO - Yet I continue to play there?

Regards,
Ryan Lanane
Marketing Director
NutzPoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok BRO! You sound like a fool because you are trying to hide your spam, which is worse than hiding the salami. You should wrap your post up, can it, and send it to Hawaii where they eat more spam per capita than anywere in the world.

Why would you play at Paradise as you point out, when you are marketing erector at Nuts.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:42 PM

I can't very well play at the site I work for, can I? Seems a bit unethical to me...

Regards,
Ryan Lanane
Marketing Director
NutzPoker.com
Old 05-18-2004, 04:25 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
I can't very well play at the site I work for, can I? Seems a bit unethical to me...

Regards,
Ryan Lanane
Marketing Director
NutzPoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok BRO! What do got to hide? Is Nuts, nuts, or is it da Nutz? I work at a restaurant and it don't stop me from eating there everyday! BRO! See the annollogy?

If Nutz was on the up and up the marketing director can certainly play there!

BRO? Why did you refuse to play ONlineChamp heads up at Omaha/8? Wait, don't answer, we all no.