Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2004, 08:56 PM

Default Ultimatebet proposition

I've been lurking on this site for awhile and playing at Ultimatebet.com. I've played in a no-limit home game for the past two years and done very well considering how small the stakes were. Well on to the proposition. I would like to take a shot at playing in the $2 no-limit hold em game on UB. I feel that playing real money will be better for my live game than playing the 1000-2000 blind play money game. My problem is this. I don't have a credit or debit card. Nor do I like the idea of hooking my bank account into the internet. I would like to ask someone to transfer me $40 and I will mail them $50. This is not a scam I would just like to hone my game in the "littlest game in town". If there is anyone interested in this, or $20 for $25 please send me a private message. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Ultimatebet proposition

I was going to suggest that you should just open a seperate bank account... then I realized the point of your post. Just to have some fun with the cheapest stakes possible. Well I understand your delema, I didn't want to give my bank account number either. After a while though I realized that there are 50,000 or so players playing with real money and they had to fund their accounts the same way as I did.
I think what your asking is an okay proposition though. I myself cannot take you up on the offer but I don't think you are a scam artist and I hope somebody does help you.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:09 PM

And you aren't just mailing UB the $50 because???
Old 05-11-2004, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you are a scam artist

[/ QUOTE ]

DEFINITELY not a scam artist. I mean, he registered today and already has 2 posts!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:30 PM

I would recommend you mail the money to Ultimate Bet. But if you have something against that I'd happily help you out. You mail me the 50 bucks and as soon as I get it I'll transfer $45 into your UltimateBet account.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:18 AM

Why dont you send UB a check instead?
Old 05-12-2004, 01:26 AM

I didn't say DEFINATLY. I get your point though(I should have thought more before I wrote something to the effect of not being a scam)
BTW you have any bridges for sale? No. How about some oceanfront property in Arizona?
Old 05-12-2004, 01:29 AM

Just to make it easier for you, stolen from : http://www.ultimatebet.com/help/sear...cid=0000000006

If you cannot, or prefer not to deposit using a credit card, you can send us a bank draft, cashier's check or international money order in US dollars. We cannot accept personal checks, postal money orders, or cash.

Please mail to:
eWorld Holdings, Inc.
Attn.: Account Services
PO Box 1710
Kahnawake
Quebec, Canada J0L 1B0

The funds will be deposited to your account within 24 business hours of receiving your payment.

We strongly suggest using a courier service as it can take up to 14 days for mail to arrive in Canada (depending on your location). Federal Express or DHL courier services are recommended as they are faster and can be tracked.

UltimateBet charges NO fees for processing bank drafts.