Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2004, 02:27 PM

Default Re: 10-4 Kendrick

[ QUOTE ]

Tin foil hats aside, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], it was a major coincidence that night when I tell you I was dealt winners right after posting those chats I talked about. If you think it didn't or couldn't happen, welcome to the U.S. You can say it didn't. Maybe it was all the hundreds of hands you referred to and all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be replying again if you hadn't misstated what I said. I said if you watch enough hands you'll see pretty much anything and everything, many times over. *Of course* you could complain about not winning and then suddenly win two in a row. Play 30,000 hands a month at fast-paced online games and you'll see it happen over and over. Maybe it's even happened at B&M games you've been at but it just wasn't noticed due to the slower play and the record-keeping of the chatbox.

You can talk about people not knowing as much as you do all you want, but if you think there are little elves watching you play online who give you winners when you complain or that coming in with a short stack means you're going to win soon, then, if nothing else, you simply need to play more hands online doing 50+ hands per hour per table because you'll wind up seeing the opposite happen as well. Wearing the tinfoil hat is optional.