Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2004, 05:09 PM

Default Re: #1 rule of heads up

[ QUOTE ]
You take about 50 pounds of flower and I roll in it.

oh my. i never heard of this. is there any subsequnt deep-frying, or does it just help magnify the stretch marks?

maaaaaaaaaason. please stop at piggly-wiggly on way home. and don't be cheap, get the enriched flour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seen on a Tee Shirt in Laughlin: Over 10,000 battered women in America...and I haven't eaten any any of them.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:15 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

you said you'd stop responding with mistaken identity stuff [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you said you'd stop responding with mistaken identity stuff [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am trying my honorable young chap. Excuse my decadence as I saw no other way.

I will also mention that I will defend my family name. Punks worlwide are of a proud stock.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:29 PM

hey! thomas!

welcome back!

why the silly name?

Interesting. You think Steven Punk is Thomas? I'm pretty confident Big Mo is Thomas. Maybe his cheese finally slipped all the way off his cracker and he's talking to himself? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 05:33 PM

I'm with Mike on this.

Btw, your picture is inaccurate. I can't see his stress fracture in the back.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:39 PM

Btw, your picture is inaccurate. I can't see his stress fracture in the back.

I so badly want to make a comment about your picture being inaccurate also, but I suppose that trophy does belong to Syracuse for a couple of more weeks.

Are you looking forward to watching a 40 minute wrestling match between UConn and Pitt Saturday night?
Old 03-12-2004, 05:42 PM

I watched SU/Pitt both score < 50 with an overtime. I'm prepared for anything. If its Villanova/BC, I'm not leaving the bar outside MSG.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:49 PM

Default Re: eugenneel declined to play greensmoke+granny situation

I don't want to sound like an instigator. However, I don't want to anyone to think that I'm backing off from this challenge.

nobody thinks you back down from anything eugene. if i was forced to say something nice about you, it would be that you have high levels of confidence, and that is a trait that is neccessary to be a winning poker player.

what i do not understand is why you would want to play regular HU? for a 'savvy' affiliate scum, you should understand that neither of us is likely to win if it goes past 30 or 40 minutes. the rake would make only the site operator the winner. i'm not about to play at www.pokerroom.scam, so your delusions of making your rake back on the match will never happen.

SNG's eliminate (or at least limit) the ridiculous rake that would come from such a match.

point two:

i don't know why you keep saying that "you don't want to play as low as 10-20". i have never even mentioned a limit, so please stop making obtuse comments that are only designed to suggest i am a .50-1.00 player.

point three:

YOUR minion started this, i was only responding. i'll play a $500 SNG on stars if you are interested, but will not play any form of raked HU, at ANY limit.

you want to have fun and play for bragging rights, then accept these terms. if not, then let's drop this thread.

i pulled out my chicken smileys already, leaving you the opportunity to declare yourseld a winner. however, jenya, like eugene, just does not know when to SHlT or get off the pot.

Old 03-12-2004, 09:11 PM

Default Eugeneel is a Knight in Shining Armor, and GrannyMae is a poor serf

GrannyMae is scared, she even admits she chickened-out.

GranyMae backs off from 20/40 match because she has a puny roll. GrannyMae is a micro-limit player and she is too busy bonuswhoring for nickels and dimes.

GrannyMae makes lame jokes and tries to be a clown here because she can't make it onto Comedy Central.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Eugeneel is a Knight in Shining Armor, and GrannyMae is a poor ser

GrannyMae is scared, she even admits she chickened-out.

GranyMae backs off from 20/40 match because she has a puny roll. GrannyMae is a micro-limit player and she is too busy bonuswhoring for nickels and dimes.

GrannyMae makes lame jokes and tries to be a clown here because she can't make it onto Comedy Central.

this is breaking news???

i thought everyone knew this.

go attack AL again. it may actually hurt him. your time is wasted here, minion.