Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2004, 04:45 PM

Default Empire Bonus - WTF?

For the sole purpose of getting the initial deposit bonus, I just opened an account on Empire. I followed the instructions on bonuswhores.com, and I thought it was odd that I never had to enter a bonus code.
This seems a lot less odd now, because they did not give me the bonus [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. Did I screw this up by not entering a bonus code? I'm guessing the bonus is now lost forever, but I just want to make sure.
Also, I figure I'd cash out and leave the account open with a zero balance so I'll get included in the next round of reload bonuses. However, do you think this will work if I've never played a hand at Empire? Or, should I play 50 or 100 hands before cashing out?

Thanks,
Mooney

EDIT: Also, to be clear up front, I am NOT looking for an affiliate. Consider my PM on the "do not call" list.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Empire Bonus - WTF?

Hey Mooney,

I just deposited last night for an EXCITE25 reload and didn't get the bonus either.

Shoot an email to management@bonuswhores.ignore.com or send me a PM w/your user name and email used to sign-up, and I'll help you bug Empire for your bonus.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:53 PM

if this was your first deposit call them and bitch and they will give you the bonus. they did for me. i had to redeposit which you may or may not have to do depending on who you talk to but after i redeposited they gave it to me.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:05 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Also, to be clear up front, I am NOT looking for an affiliate. Consider my PM on the "do not call" list.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:28 PM

You already signed up through an affiliate when you clicked on that banner at BH. Didn't you know?
Old 03-10-2004, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You already signed up through an affiliate when you clicked on that banner at BH. Didn't you know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right, they get your rake%age and the pokerplayers get's money taken out of their pool, and did Bonuswhores even intoduce a new player to poker?
Of course not, it is all conceiled pickpocketing.

I'd rather make a homeless my affiliate (or if I wanted the money myself, a wife,gf or friend or relative) than giving the money to a stranger whilst depleting the pokermoneypool.

Think about that everytime you go broke, you could still have had some money in your account if the affiliates didnt suck it up.

ToT
Old 03-10-2004, 05:58 PM

I'm thinking 99% of the newbies don't even know they are signing up under an affiliate when they click on a banner at an outside website. I know I didn't. I was never contacted by whoever I signed up under either with an offer of a rake rebate. They must of made thousands off me before I even heard of affiliates. I was a big sucker before I played my first hand!!
Old 03-10-2004, 06:01 PM

Every single time I've done a relaod bonus at Empire (the latest just last week) they have failed to put any money in my "Pending Bonus". I have to send them a e-mail, wait about three days and then they credit it.

Lost Wages

Old 03-11-2004, 12:06 AM

How often do you get a realod bonus?
Old 03-11-2004, 05:12 PM

I'm on my third since Jan 1. One $100 and the last two $50. I always cash out as soon as I clear it.

Lost Wages