Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2004, 04:35 PM

Default Pokerworld Bonus Question

How long have to play to clear the $250 Bonus [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Pokerworld Bonus Question

If you play 2/4 and a decent player figure 25-30hours.

They will be holding 3 WSOP main event cash satellites on Saturday March 20, April 10 and May 1 at 4 pm EST. The entry fee will be $200+15. Pokerworld guarantee one seat regardless of number of entrees. All other monies will be paid as additional prizes. And add airfare (up to $1000USD) and hotel accommodations if the winner of the seat agrees to wear our hat and shirt while playing in the WSOP main event. Sit-and-go one and two table tournaments will be available daily for entry into this satellite. Super satellites will be run every Saturday beginning February 28, 2004. If the WSOP doesn’t take place as scheduled, PokerWorld.com will run a $10,000 buy-in tournament in June. Your $10,000 WSOP tournament entry must be used for this tournament
Old 03-09-2004, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you play 2/4 and a decent player figure 25-30hours.

They will be holding 3 WSOP main event cash satellites on Saturday March 20, April 10 and May 1 at 4 pm EST. The entry fee will be $200+15. Pokerworld guarantee one seat regardless of number of entrees. All other monies will be paid as additional prizes. And add airfare (up to $1000USD) and hotel accommodations if the winner of the seat agrees to wear our hat and shirt while playing in the WSOP main event. Sit-and-go one and two table tournaments will be available daily for entry into this satellite. Super satellites will be run every Saturday beginning February 28, 2004. If the WSOP doesn’t take place as scheduled, PokerWorld.com will run a $10,000 buy-in tournament in June. Your $10,000 WSOP tournament entry must be used for this tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

No response to this thread eh?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...rue#Post566160

I guess that no answer is the same as the answer I expected.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:32 PM

Silybum, were you playing at the 2/4 table around midnight last night? Around seat #7 or so?

Whoever it was, they were berating everyone, typing in all caps, and being an all around a$$hole. Sore loser, and a sore winner.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:52 PM

How you know [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 07:55 PM

How does it work?

BONUS BUCKS (BB)

Bonus Bucks are awarded as bonuses, promotional prizes, or tournament awards. Bonus Bucks are deposited into the cashier section in a separate Bonus Bucks account.

As you play with your real money, you generate the theoretical rake. "Theoretical Rake" is the quotient obtained when multiplying the total amount of the rake taken from the pot by the percentage of money the player had contributed to the pot. For example, if the pot is $100 and you contributed $10 of that pot, then your percentage is 10%. Therefore, if the rake taken from that hand was $10, then your theoretical rake would have been $1.

How Bonus Bucks are calculated: The theoretical rake is multiplied by 50% (Example: $1 x 50% = $0.50 Bonus Bucks for that hand). We will release your Bonus Bucks in increments of $10.00 into your real money account. Bonus Bucks can’t be transferred or sold.

Old 03-09-2004, 08:25 PM

I'm not at home now but I thought I remembered his name being silly-something. If it was you, please do not act that way at the table anymore. It's extremely annoying. And his play was horrendous.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:54 PM

Ok, it wasn't silly-something, it was biggyrock.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:04 PM

I dont play there yet, but I'm tempted. I think the real bonus is the fact they are giving away 10 WSOP packages over the next eight weeks. With so few players, odds are good to win one. To me, that's why I would join, if I do. Since they are free rolls offers based on game play qualification it's a nice perk.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:11 PM

If you play $1/$2, It will take you 15,000 hands to clear the initial bonus of $250. $10 every 500 hands.