Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Can Party Poker 4th and 5th street cards be predicted?

All of his is interesting but what we all want to knw is, "What's wrong with the SS forum?"
Old 02-05-2004, 08:02 PM

Sorry but I must report you to the mod, it is a disgrace trying to hijack this already meaty thread with a return to your attempt at longest most viewed thread ever.

PLease delete this post and never ask that question again, you realise this is not the SS forum so ask your questions there.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 08:29 PM

Default Re: When is the essay deadline?

I realize that the future of America is in the hands of our college students. Then I get really afraid. Hopefully the elementary schools on up can help with future students' reading comprehension.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who won???

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was anyone but the guy who wrote about Bobo the bear, then that is a crime against humanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some hot college chick sent me some naked pics and promised to sleep w/ me, so I decided to forget about the essay contest and just give her the pattern map.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically your contest was a load of bullshit?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-05-2004, 09:09 PM

Default I\'ve reconsidered

OK, I think I might have acted inappropriately here. I said that I was going to give a prize to the best essay and then, in awarding the prize to someone who did not even write an essay (though her naked pics are really hot), did not live up to the terms of my offer. This was not fair and I apologize.

So, given that, I've decided that I will indeed award a pattern map to the winning essay. And since there were three that were very good, I'll have an essay-off. The best followup-essay will win the prize. Here is the topic that each of you must write on:

[Bobo the bear essay] - Why monkeys are cooler than bears

[Genghis Khan] - Why Mongol warlords rule

[Kate] - Why I need a pattern map to win lots at poker if I've been studying the game and playing seriously for two years

I will be back to judge these soon, so please get them written as quickly as possible. My apologies for any misunderstandings in round one of my essay contest.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:25 PM

Default FREE PATTERN MAPS

They are 100% accurate, and do not require knowing the previous hands.

There is a catch though, because Party switches, the primer on their random number generator so often, that it is impossible to use the pattern map in real time.

However if you give me any flop and the hand # so I can use the right primer for it, I can tell with 100% accuracy what the turn and river cards were, and in the case of the hand ending before they are dealt, what they would have been.

For this service I only charge $3 per hand.

Visit my website www.pizzathemovie.com for more details.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 12:04 AM

Default Re: I\'ve reconsidered

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I think I might have acted inappropriately here. I said that I was going to give a prize to the best essay and then, in awarding the prize to someone who did not even write an essay (though her naked pics are really hot), did not live up to the terms of my offer. This was not fair and I apologize.

So, given that, I've decided that I will indeed award a pattern map to the winning essay. And since there were three that were very good, I'll have an essay-off. The best followup-essay will win the prize. Here is the topic that each of you must write on:

[Bobo the bear essay] - Why monkeys are cooler than bears

[Genghis Khan] - Why Mongol warlords rule

[Kate] - Why I need a pattern map to win lots at poker if I've been studying the game and playing seriously for two years

I will be back to judge these soon, so please get them written as quickly as possible. My apologies for any misunderstandings in round one of my essay contest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why I need a pattern map to win lots at poker if I have been studying the game and playing seriously for two years

Right now I am winning a little over 1BB per hour. But thanks to my limited bankroll, that 1BB is not much money at all. If I get the pattern map, I will be able to use it to increase my bankroll significantly. Then, whenever party switches to a new log formula, making the current map obsolete, I will have enough money to play at the higher stakes which will make my 1BB per hour goal much more significant. Instead of having some spending money, I’ll be able to pay off a portion of my tuition bills and still have a little spending money left over. I figure I can use the pattern map to put myself in the best position after I graduate. That is why I need a pattern map to win lots at poker even though I have been studying the game and playing seriously for two years.

Thanks so much for reconsidering

I hope you pick me

Kate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:23 PM

Bump.

No comment here. Just wanted to keep this thread going (hahaha) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:27 PM

good bump IMHO...i want to see this get 10,000 view [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 02:12 PM

Lol. I think Kate should be made to submit another essay, since a paragraph hardly counts as an essay.

Maybe a second one should be entitled: "So, what's wrong with SS?"

[ QUOTE ]
good bump IMHO...i want to see this get 10,000 view [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-09-2004, 05:08 PM

Default Re: I\'ve reconsidered

Kate,

Sorry I haven't had time to respond to your PMs. I guess you win by default, since neither of the other finalists submitted a follow-up essay. But I must admit that I am a little disappointed. As jedi pointed out, a hastily composed paragraph hardly qualifies as an essay. Nonetheless, I guess you win.

There's one glitch. A few people have approached me with concerns that using a pattern map is cheating. After some thought, I'm inclined to agree. So, I'm not going to use a pattern map anymore. I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic. Please post to this thread, as I don't check my PMs regularly. Any response is fine, though essay form is always appreciated. Based on your feedback on this topic, I'll decide whether or not I should destroy my pattern maps. I would definitely like to hear points for both sides - why it is or is not cheating.
Closed Thread