Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Can Party Poker 4th and 5th street cards be predicted?

Without the new Log9 pattern map you dont stand a chance of being a winning player [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cubs
Old 01-31-2004, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If any of you spent the same amount of time working on your game as you do coming up with these fanciful posts, I wouldn't be a winning player.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called multi-tasking my newbie friend.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:28 PM

This could be the single most pathetic thread in the history of 2+2. Why would anyone pay upwards of 6 figures for a this program? How long do you think its going to take untill party finds out about this loophole and plugs it. My guess, is a month or 2, by June it will be obsolete for sure. Why don't you just learn how to play, its a lot cheaper than buying a program
Old 01-31-2004, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This could be the single most pathetic thread in the history of 2+2. Why would anyone pay upwards of 6 figures for a this program? How long do you think its going to take untill party finds out about this loophole and plugs it. My guess, is a month or 2, by June it will be obsolete for sure. Why don't you just learn how to play, its a lot cheaper than buying a program

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, I'm sure the programmers at Party are hard at work. In fact, I just spoke to my sources there and they are forming an anti-pattern mapping task force on Monday. It's top secret stuff, but I thought I'd let all my friends here in teh zoo know.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:50 PM

It's top secret stuff, but I thought I'd let all my friends here in teh zoo know.

Amazing how much top secret stuff we are getting in this thread alone.
It just goes to show that the zoo really is the best forum ever, it is great that we can trust everyone not to say anything.

Lori
Old 02-04-2004, 02:24 AM

Default Help needed with my log8 pattern maps...

they have been failing me lately... could party have changed their RNG formula [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

regards
cubs

PS just bumping this because im tired of read ole whats his names posts
Old 02-04-2004, 05:10 PM

Default Re: When is the essay deadline?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll select a winner in one week. If a really great essay goes up, though, I'll just select it and end the contest right then. So, if you're interested, get your essay up as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why I Deserve the Pattern Map

I deserve the pattern map for one reason, I need money. You must be thinking, wait a second, everyone needs money. Well you are right, but some need it more than others. I am currently a freshman in college and my debt is just starting to accumulate. I still have three years ahead of me with tuition already at $25,000 a year. Tuition will only go up. I got a decent financial age package, but my parents can still only afford to play a small percentage of my tuition. I am forced to work two jobs and take out student loans to finance my education.

In my limited spare time I play poker on the side to generate some spending money for the weekends. I have been playing seriously for two years, read lots of books, and lurked around the message boards for sometime now. I have not posted much, but I constantly read as many new posts as possible. I feel they have made a significant improvement on my game.

If I get this pattern map it will drastically change my life for the better. I will be able to stop working one of my jobs and I will be able to replace it with poker time that will generate me more income than any part time job on campus could. Hopefully I will be able to reach a point where I can pay off my tuition based on a monthly payment plan. I may be able to leave college with little to no debt.

I made the deadline with over four hours to spare.

Thanks for you time and generous offer.

I hope you choose me.

Thanks again,
Kate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2004, 05:18 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

you should sell drugs. no taxes, huge profit margin, college kids are the perfect sales target, no need to write an essay to your supplier why you deserve a pound of buds.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:53 PM

May I ask what degree you are studying for?

Please tell me you go to a crap university and that you study a nothing degree. Otherwise my opinion of the US education system will be forever set in stone.

tim
Old 02-04-2004, 05:57 PM

Kate when you sent me a PM asking for my pattern map, I informed you pattern maps don't exist, and are a joke.

But thanks to your expensive private collidge educayshun, it's clear that you saw right through my clever deception.

Well done!
Closed Thread