Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2004, 08:35 PM

Default prima and gaming club treated us very well

Just like to thank Prima and Gaming club for a great time down in Aussie! Got the chance to meet alot of the people behind prima and microgaming as well as the gaming club and they are all very nice and went way and beyond to make sure we had a good time.

peace

Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 PM

Default Re: prima and gaming club treated us very well

How did you do?
Old 01-20-2004, 09:21 PM

If you go to pokernetwork.com you will see I was in 3rd chip position with 77 players left and at one time was chip leader. Me and Lang flack exchanged some words as I bluff him out of pocket kings. He said I wouldnt last long but few hands later he was the one walking away from the table.

With like 60 players left i had about 37k in chips and got pocket aces and another prima player called my all in bet on the flop with pocket 10s and flop was 7 6 3 rainbow. I jump up from table and told him im stealing this pot and thats when he called and hit a river 10 to leave me short stacked with only about 8k in chips left, after that it was down hill. If i won that hand I would of made the money I do believe.

Anyway a great time all in all and at least I bet flack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phil hellmuth eyed my table a few times looking at my chips and thought that was funny.

anyway peace

Old 01-21-2004, 09:28 AM

It’s our pleasure. We’re glad that you enjoyed it and we were very impressed by your performance in the tournament. It’s not often that we get to meet the people who make our business and it most certainly was a treat for us. With a bit of luck, perhaps we’ll see you again at another major land based tournament [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks a million for your comments. See, we’re not such bad guys after all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 01:08 AM

I think you did well Shock. Nothing you could do about the call. The prima guy who rivered pokerwhore went on to finish in the money.

Definitely a good time. Thanks to Prima, and even the TGC guys were cool even though I'm with Golden Tiger Poker.

Hell of a time. Thanks.

Dog