Old 01-13-2004, 02:22 PM

Default NBA: Denver at Phoenix ?

Why is Denver just -1 for this? They are playing
pretty well with a much better record. Is home worth
this much?

D.
Old 01-13-2004, 02:39 PM

Default Re: NBA: Denver at Phoenix ?

Most people think that Denver is overated and that Phoenix is underacheiving. When Denver plays they get more points than they should. It is the opposite with phoenix. this is the same thing that happened with Golden State last year
Old 01-13-2004, 08:57 PM

public opinion of da nuggets is the reason the line is so low, plus they're not a very good road team. but the bottom line is the nuggets have gotten better and the suns have gotten worse and now have a worse team just trying to get the year over with. da nugs beat em by 30 early this year and this won't be much diferent( though i expect it to be much closer) I like denver Big BigBig [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 11:43 PM

Good call. I get the distinct sense the Suns definitely hired the wrong guy, they don't play defense, they don't call good plays...they are an utter mess right now. I still don't even know why they thought D'Antoni would be any better than Johnson as a coach, he just looks so over his head. I know he doesn't have that much to work with, but they are just not playing like an NBA team right now and they desperately need a coach that will get their attention and their respect. This guy ain't it.