Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2004, 06:34 PM

Default Where is my money?

When clicking on the 'Where is my money' button in the 'History' part of Party's cashier the only result I ever get is "Sorry, server too loaded, please try again after 48 hours" ...I mean I've tried this litterally dozens, maybe hundreds of times to try and track payments due and not once has the server ever not been 'too loaded'.

I requested a ($5K) cashout 9 days ago via fedex, and have not recieved it. Party cashouts in the past have gone smoothly...are 9+ day waits common, or should I start being concerned? Thanx Zoo in advance for the helpful answers I have come to expect from you guys & girls.
Old 01-11-2004, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Where is my money?

Ok, let me rephrase this: What is the longest time it has taken Party to send anyone here a check via Fedex or mail? Do these clowns need to be prodded and reminded a few times before they actually make the payment?

Old 01-11-2004, 06:53 PM

Cashed out Jan 4, had money Jan 9 via neteller. Apparently those two hour cashouts were just a tease. Since it's fedex call them and get the shipping #, then you can find out exactly when it will show up (or if it's been sent). I have waited more than 9 days in the past btw.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:01 PM

Calling party *shudder* is an absolute last resort. They are a parody of anything resembling customer service.

I wish all the fish would just pick somewhere else to play, (Ideally Pokerstars) so Party could become nothing more than a bad memory.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cashed out Jan 4, had money Jan 9 via neteller. Apparently those two hour cashouts were just a tease. Since it's fedex call them and get the shipping #, then you can find out exactly when it will show up (or if it's been sent). I have waited more than 9 days in the past btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little party poker trick if you're cashing out into neteller is to make a few withdrawals one right after the other at amounts around $300. Anything greater than $500 seems to take awhile, but every cashout below $300 I've ever made took less than 3 hours.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:50 PM

Have never done a Party cashout via check BUT I have had to call them after 3 days for some not so gentle prodding to get my cashout completed. It was usually in my NETeller within an hour.

I don't know if the folks are inept or it was an intentional slow pay. The times I had a problem were cashouts north of $2500. With that said, sometimes I had the problem with largeish cashouts and other times I did not. YMMV.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:22 PM

I have only cashed out to Neteller from Party. The very first time I cashed out (for $500) the money was in my account within about 15 minutes. Yesterday I wanted to cash out $500 to take advantage of Paradise's 20% bonus offer (it was the last day for it) so I tried to cash out. I received 2 e-mails. The first said my withdrawal was pending review and approval. The second one, which came simultaneously, said that I had been approved. Needless to say the money was not in my Neteller account. I went out and came back around 5-6 hours later. My money was still not there. I went to the Cashier function and clicked on "Where's My Money?", but of course that was not working. I was not too worried about my money; just regretful that I would not be able to take advantage of the Paradise bonus. Still, the fact that the Cashier on the Party server said my withdrawal had been successful, but I had not yet received the funds, made me a little nervous. Had it said "Pending" I would not have worried at all. Anyway, I sent pay-pro an e-mail not really expecting a response. After a half-hour I called the 800 number not expecting to reach anyone. Someone took my call immediately and after tracking my withdrawal said that there was no problem with my cashout but that the approval was still pending and it might take another 24 hours. I received the funds about 20 minutes later (and immediately deposited at Paradise and received my bonus there). I also got an e-mail response from pay-pro responding to my earlier message confirming that my money had now been sent to Neteller and apologizing for the delay. Based on what I had read here I had expected the worst but was pleasantly surprised by this experience. I hope you get your Fed Ex package soon. All the best.

Colgin
Old 01-13-2004, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, let me rephrase this: What is the longest time it has taken Party to send anyone here a check via Fedex or mail? Do these clowns need to be prodded and reminded a few times before they actually make the payment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Frozen,

The last Party cashout I took by check via Fed-Ex took nearly 2 weeks. It turns out they sent it to an old address I had initially signed up with 2 years ago, Phone calls did not help, they insisted they sent it to the correct address. Eventually I guessed at what might have happened and sure enough Fed-Ex confirmed the delivery to my old address.

Party finally refunded my $25 Fed-Ex fee after several requests.