Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2004, 07:33 AM

Default Re: UNREAL -- AWESOME RULING!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tend to ignore 2+2 for the faster and easier to navigate RGP

Way to start off on the right foot here, Mike. Congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good point. I didnt mean I dont like 2+2, it's just that every time I come here it takes me hours to fade through everything! The web based forums drive those of us who have no patience nuts!
As Cyndi said, I have been around for years. I stop by 2+2 probably once a week but have never posted that often.

[/ QUOTE ]

u do realize that u can change the settings to make it look like a "regular" forum right?
Old 01-06-2004, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tend to ignore 2+2 for the faster and easier to navigate RGP

Way to start off on the right foot here, Mike. Congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good point. I didnt mean I dont like 2+2, it's just that every time I come here it takes me hours to fade through everything! The web based forums drive those of us who have no patience nuts!
As Cyndi said, I have been around for years. I stop by 2+2 probably once a week but have never posted that often.

[/ QUOTE ]

u do realize that u can change the settings to make it look like a "regular" forum right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didnt know that. Any advice you can give me to make the 2+2 experience faster would be appreciated. But then of course you might have to read my rubbish more often. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:32 AM

Mike,

We appreciate your stopping by to fill us in on some changes that you are planning on Party in the, hopefully, very near future. I do have one question however. I have read RGP many times and find that I have to get through all of the BS about this cheat and that cheat and "mine is bigger" contests to even find a nugget of information. Is the format more important to you than the content? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:59 AM

Go to "my home"

Click edit under "display preferences"
Under default display mode, choose "flat""
Under default view chose "collapsed threads"

It makes viewing 2+2 much more enjoyable.

Cup

btw, you can change the screen name on your old handle if you want to keep the old posts.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

We appreciate your stopping by to fill us in on some changes that you are planning on Party in the, hopefully, very near future. I do have one question however. I have read RGP many times and find that I have to get through all of the BS about this cheat and that cheat and "mine is bigger" contests to even find a nugget of information. Is the format more important to you than the content? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an interesting question. I use Outlook Express to wade through RGP and I find it is fast and easy to use. Lately I have been having to access it through recpoker and it makes me want to quit reading RGP altogether!
I guess I am just so used to the speed with which I can blow through the junk that I find the web based time consuming.
I was just looking through some of the preferences on here and trying to make it easier to read. If anyone has any tips please let me know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently moved to India to work full time with them on a variety of issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this in itself is showing either amazing commitment or perhaps you truly are insane?! Seriously though, having just got back from a month over in Hyderabad myself, I'm sure your going to have a very interesting time.. :-)

Be sure to go eat at a restaurant named "Goodlands" in Tarnaka, very friendly people and it's one of the few places where the food was not so "indianised" ;-)
Old 01-06-2004, 09:56 AM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
I recently moved to India to work full time with them on a variety of issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Now you must stop waisting your time posting trivialities on this forum and get back to work. You have plenty to do to make Party a decent site.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:07 AM

I did actually witness the 'Tweeterntz incident' live from the rail. Basically Tweeterntz (who may perhaps have had sufficient chips to fold his/her way to the cruise) called a raise with KJ and flopped a straight. A huge pot then developed. However, a fourth spade came on the river and the other player (who had a mountain of chips) bet. A call here would have put Tweeterntz all-in, but apparently he/she opted to disconnect themselves instead.

Incidentally, I don't think he/she did himself any favours by typing the fact that they had a broadway straight on the flop (or turn) into the chatbox, and then typing 'OMG' (prior to the disconnection) when the fourth spade hit.

Assuming that the disconnect was actually intentional, I think Party Poker has done exactly the right thing by awarding DiamondsDave a place instead of Tweeterntz.

Old 01-06-2004, 10:45 AM

Hi Mike, I'd like to inform you that on the Sunday PPM, exactly 11 players abused the all-in feature. Therefore I think the only fair thing to do is to move me up 11 spots. Thanks and I'll see you on the boat.

-Chris
Old 01-06-2004, 10:55 AM

There were also many witnesses to these 11 counts of cheating.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lori