Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2004, 09:50 AM

Default Re: I got it -- guess their server time was a few mins behind. n/m

You can get new bonus whilst working off old ones. I now have $236 bonus dollars to work off and I hate the UB games as well, oh well thats a whores life for you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 10:12 AM

Default Re: New Year Bonus - UB

Interesting, the web site lists the promotion as a 20% deposit bonus, not 50%. Has anyone actually received 50%?

holiday bonus
Old 01-01-2004, 10:22 AM

Yes I deposited 200 and got 100$ as a bonus.
Old 01-01-2004, 12:24 PM

Default Re: New Year Bonus - UB -- I GOT NONE!?

[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can. Unless the rules have changed in the past few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats weird. i seriously dont understand how they dont lose money like that. i deposit 200$ and immediatly withdraw it again, and i get 100$ free, wtf?!?! how does that do them good in anyway?

and with ub its not like the bonus money is locked up until u play a certain amount of hands, with ub u get your bonus money continuosly as u play.
Old 01-01-2004, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, the web site lists the promotion as a 20% deposit bonus, not 50%. Has anyone actually received 50%?

holiday bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i got the 50%, all 100$ of it.

btw is your screenname on ub tiltboy? i downloaded ultimatebuddy and theres a "tiltboy" already on there, is that u?
Old 01-01-2004, 03:08 PM

Location: Turn left at mars and go as far as you can until u hit a stop sign then bear left then third right ...thast were i am ..i think

happy new year all ...

re the ub bonus ... ive never played there so if i deposit 200$ ill get bonus 100$

according to a previous post you can withdraw your 200$ deposit when you want ie immediately ...

would this leave the 100$ to play or do you have to satisfy the ultimate points to get to use it ....

im aware that in order to withdraw the bonus amount you would have to satisfy the requirements re earning 1000 points per 100$ [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

some help needed plz thx all [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw is your screenname on ub tiltboy? i downloaded ultimatebuddy and theres a "tiltboy" already on there, is that u?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I have a woman's name as my nick on UB. Thanks for the info on the deposit bonus. I guess you had to have received the email from UB to get the 50% bonus. I wonder what I did to piss them off?
Old 01-01-2004, 04:03 PM

Default Re: New Year Bonus - UB -- I GOT NONE!?

yes I have collected now ~400 in UB bonuses.
UB bonuse are very very slow.I played like 1 hours last night of 0.50/1.00 NLHE and 1 hour at 2 tables of 0.25/0.50 for an exact hourly total of 3.40 hours and I earned $9.38 out of my pending $400 in bonus money...wooohohooo!!! $2.76 per hour.For some reasons these were great games w/nice beefy pot averages like Party..it being 5am est on new years morning might of had something to do with it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

In general you must play $2-4/$3-6 LHE short or ring to burn these things at anywhere near an exceptable rate.Problem is almost always games at these limits on UB are not nearly as good as at other rooms.Most pot averages even with half-kills or full kills dont measure up to Party.
I only play at UB when I see games that are as good or better than Party..it isnt worth it for me to divert my time to burn off bonusese there when games are much more profiatble elsewhere.
Surprising last nite all games stayed good for an hour or so!!
Facts are this even if you are looking to just burn off the deposit.Let's say you want to play 4 $2-4's or 4 1-2's at once to burn the bonus..the games all have really crappy pot averages usually.I was looking last nite to play some low limit holdem after making a couple hundred playing NL.I bought in for $200....all $2-4 and 3-6 games had poor pot averages..even the $1-2 games didnt have more than 6 times BB pot averages..What no good 1-2 or 2-4 games...WTF [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

UB has great fast software but the fish just are not there in the numbers that they are at elsewhere.

PokerStars and Paradise's games have all improved dramatically over the last month.

UB can give out as many bonuses as they want ...they need more FISH to get my continued business
Old 01-01-2004, 04:40 PM

Default I agree completely (nm)

Old 01-01-2004, 04:54 PM

Hi sexy

What? You can't even leave your $200 on site for a few days while you clear a bonus. Are crack prices down??

Some of you are giving BonusWhores a bad name.