Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: This message is:
Pure altruism. Cyndie has nothing to gain from this, even though it is operated through her site. 1 3.70%
Other 26 96.30%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 01:54 AM

Default Re: A little definition help for Cyndie

"And why didn't I?"

ROFLMAO

Cyndie may have misjudged Terry, well this time anyways, but she has you pegged in the No-supporter of Cyndie club.

MS Sunshine

Old 12-01-2003, 02:47 AM

Well guys...here is the breakdown...

on some accounts i get 50%...i have offered to give up to 30-35% to players 10% to referral players...who only have to say something like "Have you heard about XXXXX? Seems like a good deal...Let me know what you think"

On players who don't play 20 hours per month in off peak hours...or don't play limit holdem...I give the entire 20% that I get 10% to referral and 10% to player. I might make 5% if enough players try it and like it.

Anyone who wants a copy of the pm is welcome to it, but it was not something I planned on posting. It was to some people who had asked about the ideas, and some people whose opinions I valued...Already talked with Lori to some extent...wanted to find some other responses before I sent to her?

The kindest thing i can think of is that I had no doubt about what jek would think. Lori offered at one point to be involved in determining whether an affiliate program passed muster. If this one doesn't, I doubt there will ever be one that does, but I was going to wait.

As far as Vehn...a simple response would have worked well.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:53 AM

Lori offered at one point to be involved in determining whether an affiliate program passed muster

I'm afraid this was a very long time ago and the offer will now sadly have to be withdrawn as I would potentially not be neutral on the issue.

Lori
Old 12-01-2003, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The kindest thing i can think of is that I had no doubt about what jek would think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then maybe a policy of WWJD (What Would Jek Do?) should be used to guide your actions. Would've saved you a lot of headache. Although, dirty spammers do get whatever is coming to them.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then maybe a policy of WWJD (What Would Jek Do?) should be used to guide your actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

What would jek do? Every other post a viscious attack. No thanks. I think most people hold themselves to a much higher standard. I guess she could start putting her site in her signature with no complaints from you though, right?
Old 12-02-2003, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What would jek do? Every other post a viscious attack. No thanks. I think most people hold themselves to a much higher standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I harldy think everyone who is too meek to say anything about Cyndie's tactics are holding themselves to a higher standard.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess she could start putting her site in her signature with no complaints from you though, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. She's had it in there for awhile now, and have I complained?
Old 12-02-2003, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I harldy think everyone who is too meek to say anything about Cyndie's tactics are holding themselves to a higher standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who do not make it their life's mission to destroy another person are not meek, they are rational.

[ QUOTE ]
You are right. She's had it in there for awhile now, and have I complained?

[/ QUOTE ]

You certainly won't complain now.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those who do not make it their life's mission to destroy another person are not meek, they are rational.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is reaping seeds she has sown. To let her skate off consequences free for the [censored] she has pulled, should be criminal. You can try and paint me as the bad guy all you want, but she brought this on herself.

[ QUOTE ]
You certainly won't complain now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! Score one for the great Jim Easton. He stopped me from complaining about something that I wasn't going to complain about anyways.
Closed Thread