Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2003, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Having trouble getting the gurantee from Multitable Tourneys at GC... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 11-20-2003, 03:38 AM

Default Re: Having trouble getting the gurantee from Multitable Tourneys at GC...

Prima Poker is doing false advertising with their "guaranteed tourneys"
It started out pretty good in October, but I played in the 7k guaranteed tourny, and the money never made it to the prize pool. If you looked in the tournament lobby and checked the payouts, there was only $4500 in the prize pool and many players get peanuts. They just advertised it as a 7K guarantee to lure people into their poker tables. That is Prima Bullshit.

I placed final table in one of these tournies. The amount that was not shown in the lobby was added to my account by the time i woke up the next day.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Having trouble getting the gurantee from Multitable Tourneys at GC...

[ QUOTE ]

Prima Poker is doing false advertising with their "guaranteed tourneys"
It started out pretty good in October, but I played in the 7k guaranteed tourny, and the money never made it to the prize pool. If you looked in the tournament lobby and checked the payouts, there was only $4500 in the prize pool and many players get peanuts. They just advertised it as a 7K guarantee to lure people into their poker tables. That is Prima Bullshit.

I placed final table in one of these tournies. The amount that was not shown in the lobby was added to my account by the time i woke up the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've cashed in 3 7K guarantees now and the money was added the next day each time.
Old 11-21-2003, 02:04 PM

I placed in like 7 of them in last few weeks.Was fortunate to get first and second couple weeks ago.Added money was in my account the next day by mid-day everytime. I think the structure which is fast-paced really helped me -I am a good tourney player but not an allstar for sure ..Rarely do you see one of these last more than 3 1/2 hours at Stars same tourney would take another couple hours.Small starting stack size and speedy ramp-up of the blinds make luck and aggression a much bigger factor than more conservative structures ie PokerStars.