Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2003, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club - Refer-a-friend bonuses HAVE NOW BEEN credited

As a person who was public in posting a few negatives, I will now reciprocate, and make a positive post. I HAVE received the other half of my bonus. THANKS!! Phew, about time. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I do want to commend you as well about the prompt action that your site has taken in regards to cashouts. Both cashouts that I made took less than 48 hours with one taking less than 24. I'm sure there are those who will say that they could be quicker since they went to Neteller, but I consider the turnaround very reasonable. Thanks, it makes it easier on a guy like me who is just starting to build a bankroll, and has the need to move money around a little more frequently. Keep it up, and thanks again!
Old 11-19-2003, 08:33 PM

Default Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
As a person who was public in posting a few negatives, I will now reciprocate, and make a positive post. I HAVE received the other half of my bonus. THANKS!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Great -- hope it brings you further riches [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I do want to commend you as well about the prompt action that your site has taken in regards to cashouts. Both cashouts that I made took less than 48 hours with one taking less than 24. I'm sure there are those who will say that they could be quicker since they went to Neteller, but I consider the turnaround very reasonable. Thanks, it makes it easier on a guy like me who is just starting to build a bankroll, and has the need to move money around a little more frequently. Keep it up, and thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the kind words. We're working on speeding this up so as to catch up with the turnaround times on offer elsewhere -- don't want to promise anything until we see it in action ourselves, but hopefully you'll see further improvements in the next few weeks