Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Tight Play

this is an amusing little thread.

Also - you should know that the Party won $ at showdown stat is completely messed up and has been incorrect for about 2 years now.
Do not pay attention to this stat at all.
Seriously, it's just plain broken and they haven't bothered to fix it.

I think it only counts it as a won showdown if another player's cards are actually shown...whereas it is obviously possible to win AT showdown...but the players you beat muck their cards and don't show them to the table (I'm not sure if this is the idiotic stat that it is caluclating...just a guess...but I do know that it's wrong wrong wrong).

And yes....the see-flop stat on party does include the BB...whereas the VP stat on p-tracker does not.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:40 AM

Default Re: Tight Play

Ah... good to know.

Regarding my 1,000 hands- I have to confess I strayed a couple of times (I can recall maybe 5 instances) and played low suited connectors with one or two gaps a few times. It worked out though- in one case I got 4-of-a-kind and in another I got a straight-flush. I had 4-of-a-kind twice along with the str8 flush this session. The odds against that must be astronomical!

Towards the end I was also getting a little stupid (calling too much, raising in the wrong situations, etc.).