Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2003, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club - Refer-a-friend bonus still not credited

*sigh* ... we spend way too much time fighting fires (admittedly many of our own creation) on this forum ...

fyi ... Prima manage the crediting of RAF bonuses so at least we can claim it's not entirely our fault, but you guys don't care about that sort of trivial detail, and rightly so ... we'll chase them up and get it taken care of

[ QUOTE ]

Homer
I've e-mailed support multiple times, have been told that I have played the required number of hands, yet the bonus still has not been credited.

[/ QUOTE ]
We'll check it out and sort it out.

[ QUOTE ]

Joe Tall
I got mine real quick. Homer, they just keep forgetting you. I guess they don't want you chewing up the fish there anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
No way ... we love Homer. Homer we've got an aquarium of little fishies just for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

DeucesUp
It's been about 4 days since I cleared enough hands and I haven't had the RAF bonus credited either. I was planning of giving them a couple more days before pursuing it further.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the patience. We'll get it sorted out before then.

[ QUOTE ]

tiltboy
I got half. Still waiting, but not counting on, the other half.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh ye of little faith ... slow is better than never, even if only marginally so [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ... anyway, ditto on the check it out and sort it out

[ QUOTE ]

rJ
I also got only half and that was 8 days ago. I used cups link, entered his name as the referral, paid my deposit, and played the raked hands.

They said that it could take a few extra days because it is being done "manually." However, i find 8 days to be ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]
8 days is indeed inexcusable. We'll give Prima a shove.
Old 11-17-2003, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got an email saying my account had been credited. Just a side quiestion. How to distinguish between your OIC money and the money from deposits and bonuses? Are they all lumped together?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure what you're asking? Most of the amounts we imagine you're referring to get credited at different times, so they're not really lumped together
Old 11-17-2003, 05:11 PM

[/ QUOTE ]
8 days is indeed inexcusable. We'll give Prima a shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in exactly the same boat, just so you're aware....
Old 11-17-2003, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we spend way too much time fighting fires

[/ QUOTE ]

At least there are fires not a cold desolate wind.

[ QUOTE ]
admittedly many of our own creation

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't this say 'all' and not 'many'? I don't think any player is to blame for such difficulties using your site; isn't the customer 'always right'?.

Just think of how much has been brought to light since you invited us all in. This advice is priceless for your future exsistence in the online poker world and you should thank us for it.

[ QUOTE ]
Prima manage the crediting of RAF bonuses so at least we can claim it's not entirely our fault, but you guys don't care about that sort of trivial detail, and rightly so

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, in fact, I don't even know who Prima is, nor do I care. I play on 'Gaming Club' and 'Gaming Club' should answer all my questions and deal with me directly. It was your choice to work with an affliate (or whoever they are), therefore it's your problem 100%.

Your efforts here have not gone unoticed, GC, trust me. The OIC is over, yet I still have my account set up and I plan on keeping it. I have enjoyed my experience (for the most part) at least your site has yet to crash on me. I'll give you credit for that.

Peace,
Joe Tall
Old 11-17-2003, 09:23 PM

Haven't gotten mine either. I finally made the $30 deposit on the 11/14 (took awhile to get some money to neteller). I remember reading a post from TGC that you can play the raked hands before making the deposit. I got an email from support that I've played over 400 raked hands.

I was one of the people who signed up wrong though, so maybe it takes longer, or perhaps I'm not eligible. Though I did PM cup about it awhile ago, and I was thought to ge eligible then.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:09 AM

I have not received mine either. Hopefully we will all get our bonuses soon.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:33 AM

Try putting "Sign me up for the GC OIC" as your subject line.
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 05:40 AM

dangolf, Sleepy, colgin -- fyi, we're looking into all outstanding RAF's, so yours will also be dealt with also
Old 11-18-2003, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

admittedly many of our own creation
[ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't this say 'all' and not 'many'? I don't think any player is to blame for such difficulties using your site; isn't the customer 'always right'?.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We'd certainly never be so foolish as to imply that the customer isn't always right (at least not in earshot of any customers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) ... we were actually referring to problems such as (e.g.) Prima locking an account and not informing a player as to why

[ QUOTE ]

Just think of how much has been brought to light since you invited us all in. This advice is priceless for your future exsistence in the online poker world and you should thank us for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed we do, and apologies if our gratitude isn't sufficiently evident. Our aim in participating in the forum was exactly that --- learn as much as we can in order to improve our product and service until they're the best in the industry ... we don't just want "existence", we want world domination [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I play on 'Gaming Club' and 'Gaming Club' should answer all my questions and deal with me directly. It was your choice to work with an affliate (or whoever they are), therefore it's your problem 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]
Couldn't agree more. Occasionally we moan a little when we have to deal with problems arising outside of our control, but we won't ever pass the buck on finding a solution for any issues you encounter at our site.

[ QUOTE ]

Your efforts here have not gone unoticed, GC, trust me. The OIC is over, yet I still have my account set up and I plan on keeping it. I have enjoyed my experience (for the most part) at least your site has yet to crash on me. I'll give you credit for that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks JT --- given your initial skepticism, your approval is a particular source of pride to us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 11:07 AM

I also got half. I emailed support and was informed that I had gotten the whole thing. Is there a way to get an account history?