Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2003, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Deion, Roy Jones Good Guys?

Hey, I said I thought he was a good guy, not that he always thought clearly, besides that was like 4 months ago, and nobody knows what really happened there but the two of them. Maybe the mechanic did a bad job? You never know, I got chastised for believing ESPN and was told not to believe news sources on blind faith, so if I cant believe what ESPN said about Stuey, it would be a double standard to believe what ESPN said about PrimeTime, right?

Ryan_21
Old 11-10-2003, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Deion, Roy Jones Good Guys?

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah Deion is such a good outspoken christian that his mechanic had to sue him to get paid. Deion asked to have his car repaired and agreed to the estimate. When the work was done Deion paid the mechanic less than 30% of the bill and said Jesus told him that was all he should pay. Pretty typical for a millionaire christian egotist.

PS: The mechanic had to hire a lawyer and go to court to get the rest of his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, try again.

Deion brought his car in and told the mechanic there was a $1500 cap on the repairs. When he got his car back, the mechanic had performend unauthorized repairs, so Deion refused to pay what he hadn't previously agreed on.

Deion WINS lawsuit
Old 11-10-2003, 04:02 PM

Default Re: gotta agree

I guess the word that best decribes your posts in this part of the forum is childish.