Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 11:49 PM

Default WPT Bellagio Tournament Online Qualifiers ANYWHERE?

hey guys -

so i'm trying to play some online qualifiers for the WPT tourney at the Bellagio coming up Dec 12-18th. pokerroom.com advertised some but seems to have discontinued. empire poker advertised some but i can't actually find them on the schedule. what's going on?

does anyone know of any qualifiers actually GOING on for this tournament?

thanks
joe
Old 11-27-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Re: WPT Bellagio Tournament Online Qualifiers ANYWHERE?

The empire ones are titled "TV Star" or something of the sort, should be $100+$0 on Saturday Nights
Old 11-28-2005, 12:01 AM

hey thanks for the reply. yeah i know about that one but i actually wanted to play the $10 and $20 qualifiers they have going on for the entry IN TO the $100 next saturday. they should have those qualifiers going all day (for the sit and goes) and once a night for the scheduled multi-table tournies. but none of those seem to be running. like there should be one at 12:30am ET tonight but nothing on the schedule.

help anyone?
joe
Old 11-28-2005, 12:19 AM

Well the sng sats never go off on empire, the player base isnt strong enough, my suggestion to you is to play a normal $20 sng, if you win it then play the $100 tourney, if you come in second it is like getting 2 free passes, if you get 3rd it is a do over.
~Justin
Old 11-28-2005, 06:19 AM

Eh.. I think you're a tad late, my friend. If I'm not totally mistaken the sites needs to register and pay for "their" players about now, and will of course also have to arrange for your flight, hotel reservations etc. Most sites take down the qualifiers about three weeks before an event, I believe since its not practical to run them closer than that.

The Quirky Kirko