Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Re: Question

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand, if you are wanting help from this person and you know they won't help you, then why do you feel responsible to tell them? Is what you are going to tell them the first time you have told them something like this?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda figured my question was too vague.

Here's the thing. You are pretty sure they can't help you the way that you want them to help you. You feel that you need to tell them because they have the right to know. They have the right to know because they are expecting something in return for something they helped you with before. Kinda like how if I help you fix your car, I kinda expect you to take me for a ride.

What you may or may not tell them, they have not heard before. You know for a fact it will be ugly when and if it happens. Kinda like if you cheated on an exam in school, got an A, and later told the teacher that you cheated and didn't deserve the A. Add the fact that the teacher is someone close to you.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Question

If they have a right to know you should stop being a little bitch and tell them what it is.

It sounds like you did something that screws them over or betrays their trust, and you don't want to tell them unless you think they'll cover your ass for the consequences again. How about owning up and dealing with the consequences of your actions?

Be a man, if you run away you will be taking a major step toward a lifelong commitment toward pussydom and weaseldom.