Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Paul Phillips post on his website about 2+2

I don't get why so many care whether paul phillips is here. If he wants to post fine. if he doesn't his loss. end of story. Why does everyone kiss his butt? Does he pay you guys to go around telling everyone how important he is?
Old 11-14-2005, 07:20 PM

He provides something you and Vince have never once provided...

interesting comments that have been worth reading.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:23 PM

Post Deleted.

This thread is about Phillips, and it's goofy at best. Let's not turn it into an argument about anything else.

- Dids
Old 11-14-2005, 11:41 PM

Default My post here deleted but this stays

You delete my post about Tom Collns but leave the below. I guess it is on topic even though it is about me and smoothcall.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that PP was even temporarily banned, on the one hand, while Vince (&amp Smoothcall are still welcome to post, has got to be one of life's great ironies. And I say that as someone who actually likes you, Vince...!

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince
Old 11-15-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Re: My post here deleted but this stays

1- Vince, if the post hadn't ended with "and I like you" I would have deleted it and thought about doing it anyway. I opted against it because I knew which direction it would send the thread. I'm not trying to jump in and shut things down right and left on my first day, but I am trying to keep a positive tone, and I felt that his post had that.

2- Beavis, the post I deleted had nothing to do with the thread. Did you read it?

3- Daliman- read the text of Paul's original reply, it's trollish by my standards. Frankly- I think it's trollish enough as to defy explanation.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:39 AM

I think it would be kind of neat if you edited everyone of Vince's and Smoothcall's posts. Just replace whatever they write with something like: "Hi guys. This is Dids."
Old 11-15-2005, 01:10 AM

So I bet you have a reason for leaving the following up. Must be on topic.

[ QUOTE ]
I think it would be kind of neat if you edited everyone of Vince's and Smoothcall's posts. Just replace whatever they write with something like: "Hi guys. This is Dids."

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince
Old 11-15-2005, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I bet you have a reason for leaving the following up. Must be on topic.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing against you and smoothcall personally, but it is politially expedient to make posts belittling you guys right now. I need to curry favor with the mods for those times in the future when I'm perceived as misbehaving. As you can see, with the quoted post, I was able to get a shot in on you while also subtly complimenting the moderator and simultaneously boosting his ego by reminding him of his own power. It was really a win-win situation that I couldn't pass up.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:37 AM

Dids are you the new wpt forum moderator? In any case welcome.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:34 AM

With friends like you(referring to the guy tlakin g to vince saying and i like u) who needs enemies!

Btw its ridiculous to say i should be banned for any reason. Paul Philliphs gives plenty of reason to be banned.
Closed Thread