Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 12:30 AM

Default Re: To raise or not to raise

[ QUOTE ]
Um thanks? Im totally digging this forum i used to read the stuff on here from time to time just to see what Sklanksky wrote, i heard this was kind of his forum but it seems pretty cool. You guys play some big games Online huh???? geez, i dont trust computers enough for that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I just liked your post because a lot of people here at 2+2 need more gamble. I don't play very high right now but I have in the past. I understand your distrust. Playing high-stakes Omaha online is definitely a little shady at times.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:08 AM

yea, i see that most the guys on here play more online than anything im starting to understand why, playing 4 tables at once at 100 hands an hour, it seems like a sweet gig. I dont play online but im thinking about getting into it. But just like you said, Big Bet poker online seems kinda shady to me, how can you call a guy for all youre chips when you cant see him? I think im gonna hit up the limit games (Holdem or stud8 Omahahaha8) But Big Bet online seems like a horrible idea.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think im gonna hit up the limit games (Holdem or stud8 Omahahaha8) But Big Bet online seems like a horrible idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems and feels a lot less horrible if you win.

Not that I'd know anything about that.