Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Direcway for multitabling?

Well I got myself into a real jam. I'm a week away from closing on a house. I checked a while back and charter offered cable internet service. Online poker is my job so high speed is a must. Anyway I double checked today and charter sold that business to another company, and the other company does not offer high speed internet. The whole thing sounds weird to me but anyway I can't find anyone that offers high speed service. So my options are to not buy the house or to get direcway. Or I guess I could try dial up but that doesn't sound too appealing.

Anyone have experience 4-6 tabling with direcway? Help asap is appreciated since I need to decide what to do about the house.

DIRECWAY PROFESSIONAL service plan is designed for home-based business owners who use personal and business applications, who need to support up to two users at a time, and frequently download large files from the Internet. This plan offers download speeds of 1 Mbps and upload speeds of 200 Kbps. 15 month commitment required. Price after 15 months is 69.99/month.