Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2003, 01:07 PM

Default Re: multiple tables?

I can play up to 8 with both of my monitors at maxed resolution with no overlap.

I have been kicking around the idea of getting money in party empire intertops and multi and borrowing a third monitor and doing the twelve table thing. It would have to be during peak hours I think for there to be enough tables at the same limit. Although I suppose I could split up my limits and play a combination of .5/1, 1/2 and 2/4. I wouldn't play much higher than that with 12 tables. I also considered playing 12 NL tables, as there are always enough NL25s on party at night to cover that.

Most I've done so far is 6, anyone ventured further than that who wants to comment?
Old 10-24-2003, 01:13 PM

Your insane ! I respect - and fear - insanity.

Bubu
Old 10-24-2003, 01:31 PM

doing the twelve table thing.

That's just stupid.
Old 10-24-2003, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have been kicking around the idea of getting money in party empire intertops and multi and borrowing a third monitor and doing the twelve table thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the idea- please let us know when you're about to try, so I can help by playing at 2 of your tables.
Old 10-24-2003, 01:50 PM

I once saw a guy on TV who could use both of his bare feet like hands. So you could get 4 monitors and do 4 tables per monitor. One mouse per hand and one mouse per foot. You could also do a fifth mousepad with your nose. And that way handle a fifth monitor, bringing you to 20 tables at once, 4 tables per monitor.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:21 PM

when you use 2 monitors you only use one mouse and one hand
Old 10-24-2003, 09:50 PM

Most of the time I play 4 tables. Occassionally I will play up to 6. I'm positive 8 tables could be played at the same time profitably. I'm not sure about 12 but I would be willing to give it a shot if I ever put together the right setup.

The thing to remember about playing multiple tables is you have to find a number that is most profitable for you. You might be able to play 6 tables profitably, but you might be even more profitable if you played only 4. The more tables I play, the more I tighten up. This means I am passing on a lot of marginally profitable hands so as not to be involved in to many hands at the same time. The question I sometimes ask myself is "Is the increase in the number of highly profitable hands I will gain by adding another table going to make up for the profit I will lose by eliminating some of the marginally profitable hands I will end up skipping in order to be able to play that added table?"

Stu