Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: OT: Not a BadBeat Post; Just \"WTF\"

AHH BEEFY: You have a certain "Je ne sais quoi" in your writing style that I find endearing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd much rather read one of SFB's posts than "How bad are downswings" or "Should I quit school" posts.

Aside from being old and funny, he's fathered two of the better contributors to this forum.

He gets a walk from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHO'S THE OTHER ONE ????? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Say it isn't so!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you're a great guy who posts the most inane, forum-clogging material you can think of? Great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, Kyro. Because if you click on your name, and then select "show all user's posts" and skim through your thousands of threads, you are likely to be dazzled by wit and see immediate improvement in your poker game... ummmm

Unless you are a gifted writer, skilled poker player, or astute game-theory student (which you are not), why on earth would you criticize somebody in a mean-spirited manner when you yourself aren't adding anything of value to the body of poker or SNG theory?

You have over 4,000 posts, yet nobody on this forum would list you in their top ten nor would anybody search the archives for pearls from Kyro. You should think about why that is before you start rudely accusing others of "clogging" the forum.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

So I need to be a poker God to make a point that a poster is clogging this forum with crap? Well excuse me, I'll get right on writing a 5000 word essay on why 500 SNG posts suck or that a 18% ROI is the maximum achievable for the $55s. I'm not sure whose posts I prefer, SkipperBob's random crap that only a few privileged people understand, or your pagelong diatribes that usually consist of untrue information.

Oh and by the way. You took a shot at my post count??? All of my pointless crap posts are contained in OOT where they belong. The majority of my posts in this forum...that's right, a STRATEGY forum, are either threads started by me regarding a hand I was unsure about, or a reply to a thread in which I offered advice on how I would play a hand. I offer no apologies for any of that, so you really can go [censored] yourself if you think I'm a useless poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

SNG forum has its own rules. Should you not care to partake in social posting, pay close attention to the "OT" SFB puts at the beginning of his posts.

Consider lightening up. Since I imagine you don't run 3 miles a day anymore, it'll help you live longer/happier.

Should you ever care for strategy advice from Skip, consider the fact that he is old, fat, pasty, gray, funny-looking, dumb, goofy, a drunk, a degenerate gambler, and he even has a few BAD qualities, yet still can get more ass than a toilet seat.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Should you ever care for strategy advice from Skip, consider the fact that he is old, fat, pasty, gray, funny-looking, dumb, goofy, a drunk, a degenerate gambler, and he even has a few BAD qualities, yet still can get more ass than a toilet seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding examle of how to properly berate a fellow 2+2er.

Irieguy
Old 11-04-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: OT: Not a BadBeat Post; Just \"WTF\" *DELETED*

Post deleted by durron597
Old 11-04-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AHH BEEFY: You have a certain "Je ne sais quoi" in your writing style that I find endearing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

je ne sais quoi-(zhe-ne-say-kwa): Origin; French. Meaning: Well-intentioned but obviously of a lower class education.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why you continue to be a favorite of people on this board is beyond me. That's my only comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Skip is one of the few people who have figured out how to beat the real Game while you don't even know it's being played. You need to read his posts more than anyone.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why you continue to be a favorite of people on this board is beyond me. That's my only comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU, SIR, ARE AN ENORMOUS TOOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

And its not even close!
Old 11-04-2005, 10:05 PM

This thread has become too flame-war-y to be left unlocked. Sorry skip.
Closed Thread