Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: I Tried Mushrooms...

Conan may never look the same to you again. I once watched Charles Grodin's old show on MSNBC while on shrooms and he has looked F'd up to me ever since.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Conan may never look the same to you again. I once watched Charles Grodin's old show on MSNBC while on shrooms and he has looked F'd up to me ever since.

[/ QUOTE ]
This may deserve its own poll. Worst celebrity toupee?
Old 11-04-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The second or third time I did acid was when I was about fourteen. I was with some buddies but then went home by myself, still tripping hard. I walked into my kitchen, where my Dad was watching Howard Stern's TV show, basically just a videotape of his radio show they would show late nights on some cable station. I had never heard of Stern before.

Well, I was standing in my kitchen trying to make a sandwich. My father probably didn't notice a thing, but naturally I felt it must be obvious to anyone that I was tripping, due to the fact that my face was melting. My dad started laughing at the TV. I took a few minutes and watched what Stern was doing, and became convinced that my father was laughing at me, because he knew I was wasted, because there was absolutely nothing funny at all about the guy on TV. He was just an idiot. Freaked me out.

Of course my father really was laughing at Stern, and it turns out lots of people think he's funny. But I've never found him the slightest bit funny, and I've never been sure if it was because of this night. The Vibesgirl shares my sense of humor and says that Stern was good when he was on in NY, but had gone downhill in the last 10 years or so.

Incidentally, I've always enjoyed shrooms more than acid. I threw up once or twice from them before (out of hundreds of times doing them), but I have kind of an easily upset stomach, and I hate the taste of them. I don't really do either anymore. I did them (and a lot of other drugs) to death in high school and the years following, and don't really miss them. Just burned out on it I guess.