Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 03:39 AM

Default Re: What is your 6-max vpip/pfr?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] I have some opening up to do apparently

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just like full ring guys, this comes with time. Just hang in there and learn, you'll eventually open up without even knowing it.

FYI a good portion of the high VPIP comes from some pre-flop limping in favorable situations that you might not be comfortable with right now.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just like full ring guys, this comes with time. Just hang in there and learn, you'll eventually open up without even knowing it.

FYI a good portion of the high VPIP comes from some pre-flop limping in favorable situations that you might not be comfortable with right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a part of my game that im working on a lot. Finding the loose passive tables which is allowing me to limp on the button after a few limpers.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:59 AM

23/15. I think the reason I dont have higher stats is that Im not isolating enough with marginal hands like 109s. Also Im not defending my blinds as often as most people since I find very few people with high enough pfr that a steal is probable. FYI I defend BB at 64%(60% HU) and sb at 82%.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:59 PM

You're really defending your SB more than your BB? Or are those your fold to steal numbers? I also prefer isolating with the weaker TP hands like A10 vs loose limpers than something like 109s.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a part of my game that im working on a lot. Finding the loose passive tables which is allowing me to limp on the button after a few limpers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good start, but I was talking more along the lines of limping certain hands UTG in situations where I EXPECT a lot of limpers and no Pre-flop raising.