Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Biggest BSP weekend upcoming

I can't recall ever seeing Wagerline this one-sided across every available game (but one).

I'm in to my normal handicapping process and man do I hate the games this week. Everything my usual process has identified are potential BSP picks...

So is this a week where we make some very ugly plays, or is this the week that the BSP trend starts regressing back to the mean a little bit?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Biggest BSP weekend upcoming

[ QUOTE ]
I can't recall ever seeing Wagerline this one-sided across every available game (but one).

I'm in to my normal handicapping process and man do I hate the games this week. Everything my usual process has identified are potential BSP picks...

So is this a week where we make some very ugly plays, or is this the week that the BSP trend starts regressing back to the mean a little bit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am almost quite literally salivating at the prospect of the Sunday upcoming. Favorites are 61-51-3 to date...in light of these statistics, it's nearly miraculous anti-BSP picks are doing so well and the future only looks brighter.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am almost quite literally salivating at the prospect of the Sunday upcoming. Favorites are 61-51-3 to date...in light of these statistics, it's nearly miraculous anti-BSP picks are doing so well and the future only looks brighter.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just to be clear, from your perspective, you're still comfortable looking at a lot of this favored games - i.e. you're looking at this weekend as a regression to the mean for the BSPs, where the general public will get a lot of their picks correct?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:12 PM

The exact opposite. Favorites (the public) have done very well to date, meaning natedogg's anti-BSP picks to date have done amazingly well by relation -- ie he's picking all the right ones. Therefore, the anti-BSP picks will continue to get better from here on out.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:30 PM

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

My thoughts go the same way, but a lot of these anti-public opinion games are even uglier than most.

For those following along at home, for the record, Wagerline consensus picks (59% or higher, i.e. those highlighted) on the season are 27-32-1 (45.76%) ATS and 49-63-1 (43.75%) overall (ATS + O/U)
Old 11-03-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

My thoughts go the same way, but a lot of these anti-public opinion games are even uglier than most.

For those following along at home, for the record, Wagerline consensus picks (59% or higher, i.e. those highlighted) on the season are 27-32-1 (45.76%) ATS and 49-63-1 (43.75%) overall (ATS + O/U)

[/ QUOTE ]

I encourage all bad bettors to wager road favorites early, often and heavy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]