Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: oh and also...........................

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Mark. Thanks for writing "Professional Poker". I found it very useful. Don't waste your time on idiots like the OP. Get your upcoming books out instead!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely with the above.

However, it's only natural, as it's your first book, to have some minor errors, and that is exactly what these are "minor errors". It's important to remember that regardless of who you are, it's almost impossible to satisfy everyone 100%. There are always going to be someone who either "misses the point" or is extremely "small minded" thus draw some absurd conclusions, or express unnecessary opinions. Besides if there were any major problems with the content of the book, then someone as experienced as Mason would not have given such a high rating.

As the above poster said, don't take any notice of the OP, and good luck with the future books.

PJS
Old 10-29-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Mark Blades Book / its Just wrong

[ QUOTE ]
I gave the book an 8, not a 10. So excellent is a little too high.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mason. I saw your review, which is why I wrote what I did. Perhaps I should have written "good to very good." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sorry if I overstated your position a bit.