Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Cool Guys

Did your wife kick you out?

Never mind, I see that you can't answer me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 05:40 PM

I was a pretty gawky, awkward kid growing up, so I had to develop a personality to compensate. After discovering the gym, Accutane, and fashion tips from a female friend, it all fell into place.

The tough part is getting your foot in the door... but once you have success it breeds success, just like a poker heater. And when you're seen with good-looking women, good-looking women want you.

And 5-8 beers- perfect level of confidence/cockiness. Good luck.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:52 PM

Go to your local strip club, pay a hot lady to accompany you to your local club. If women see you with a hot chick/friend they will want a piece.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to your local strip club, pay a hot lady to accompany you to your local club. If women see you with a hot chick/friend they will want a piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok George
Old 10-27-2005, 05:54 PM

I learned this from that Seinfeld episode. The one where George had that photo of his dead fiance.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would wager that it's less about what other guys possess that you don't and more about the fact that you've given every indication of being a utter jackass and most folk are actually non shitty human beings?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!! I don't know if you're right or not or what the beef is between you, but this is one of the most hilarious answers to a post I've seen in some time. And the fact that it's the very first response makes it even funnier.

OOT -- A Place for Caring.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's not it. I may be a jackass at times, but not usually. Actually, most people like me in life. I just troll a little around here. Obviously, I don't go up to chicks and act like a troll. I try hard but I just don't have it. There is something that these guys must learn growing up that Indy never achieved.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

There's your problem. Trying hard is for the gym, the diet, and the job.

If you try hard, that signals you think you're taking a step up. Everyone wants to at least break even or take a step up. So if you show her you think she's such a step above you that you have to try hard(as opposed to just being yourself and enjoying it, come what may), you're automatically alerting a chick who may have thought a lot of you, or could at least be convinced to do so, that she's not getting a step up with you, she's going a step down. Going a step down is not at least breaking even, and many chicks have absurd ideas about how much above breaking even they really deserve, given what they've got and who they are. Play up to a girl and you've informed her you're a step backward and she can treat you like a dog, and the exact opposite of the step up she would like and may believe she deserves, no matter how bizarre that belief.

Always make people feel they are getting at least their money's worth, if not a bargain. If you sell yourself at fire sale prices, nobody's going to want you unless it's to abuse the hell out of you. Even if you get someplace with a girl by trying hard, you don't want it to be because she said to herself, "Oh well, I'm hating life anyway. Maybe it's time I settled for less."
Old 10-27-2005, 07:20 PM

no. Im sorry. the answer to all this is on his page that was quoted earlier.

he listens to kid rock and limpbizket.... nuff fckin said.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:44 PM

Maybe, just maybe, if you stop being hidiously ugly, girls will like you.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:54 PM

I didn't read the rest of the posts, but here's the rough guidelines I'd recommend for a start...

Make her laugh
Make her feel special
Make her know you're really not that interested in her
(Balancing the previous two is an art.)

Those are the basics. Everything else is just a spinoff of them. Your whole thought process should be how to get her to feel attraction towards you, not friendship or connection or anything. That comes later. Happy hunting.