Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Re: 2 Great Plays NFL this Sunday...??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i already took denver -3 when it opened for a small bet - i dont like the way the eagles offense is playing, and they may be in a real bad spot here - i dont think they get blown out because of the way the defense has stepped up (minus dallas) this year, but 3 seems to have value - only a small bet for me cuz im in a win-win situation unless they lose by less - eagles win or denver wins by 3+, gravy

im indifferent on 3.5

[/ QUOTE ]

What?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

small bet - i like money

again win win for me unless they lose by 2 or 1, if they win, i'm happy and only lost a little, if they get beat by 3 or more, i made a little money and get to bitch and moan like the rest of the population of philadelphia (who am i kidding, we'll bitch and moan if the birds win by 40)

i bleed green, but it's real tough to deny what you're seeing on the field right now, and defense can only take you so far on the road
Old 10-26-2005, 09:20 AM

So far so good this year, but if I'm not mistaken the Broncos have not been nearly as good at home since this new stadium of theirs opened.

If the Eagles can overcome a 17-0 hole in KC, I think they can play well enough to win in Denver. Don't the Broncos start 5-1 every year?
Old 10-26-2005, 09:27 AM

I don't know when the stadium opened, but the Broncs are a mediocre 8-9-2 ATS at home since the beginning of the '03-'04 season.