Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Another hand against flawless...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I still like a turn c/r all in, i love the 'haha, i know you could have made pair but you can't call' play.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you think i am folding AK to a turn CR, you got another thing coming!

[/ QUOTE ]

O_O

pot is just short of 2000 after your bet. he's c/r would be 2500, you'd have 1700 to call in a 4500 pot, 4500:1700, 2.6:1.

You can't expect him to have many high suited cards given the preflop call or can you expect him to make a turn c/r given the king should scare most players into not doing this play, meanwhile 9 combinations of set make sense, sure mostly i'm raising the flop with those, but def. def nowhere always.

Give him relative decent-loose preflop calling standards and the only high suited cards are AKs KQs KQs AND factor in some weight to flush draws c/r'ing the flop AND factor in weight that most wont make this turn move and you can't expect to be against a flush here much at all, prob 1 in 10 that still beats you 1/4 on the river. Even if you don't factor them in you lose to 9 sets and beat 3 flushes, and thus must fold there. so unless you have a huge history enough to know that 1. he has the balls to make this turn play and 2. he would ALWAYS raise the flop with a set AND 3. wouldn't ever raise the flop with a flush draw has to be -EV in a vacuum.