Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Highest confirmed long term ROIs...

[ QUOTE ]
I dont need to see snapshots of people's stats to believe them if they are a long time poster. I was hitting about 30% ROI through 3,000 SNGs last summer and was fairly certain that would be my long term number. Lori, for instance, I had talked to about the numbers achieved at the 11s and I fully believe them. I feel like a 40-45% ITM at the $11s is sustainable if you play properly but this includes limping into 3rd on a lifeline often which limits the ROI possible with this style.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, this is very possible at the $11 tourneys. Eight tabling at Party I had 45.5% ITM and 33% ROI after 2k tourneys and feel these are fairly accurate #'s. I think that an ITM of 43-47% is possible in the current environment on Party's $11 tourneys. It is true that there were a lot of tourneys where I limped (dragged my dying body is more like it) into 3rd, but I was able to finish 1st enough to offset the ROI%. Anyone who really focuses and takes the tourneys seriously should have similar success. IMO

- KEVBO -
Old 10-24-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know Lori has documented 50% ITM long term at the $11s.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it at Stars, but if she's able to do it at Party - Holy Crap!! Very impressive!
Old 10-24-2005, 03:33 PM

Copycat. I decided to start playing SnG's starting at the $10's a week or two ago.