Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Poker Tracker Auto Rate

I just imported the nl 6 max rules I found on this forum into poker tracker. I found that not all my players are getting rated though. Why is that? Also, now that I've done this how do you use it? Is it primarily for review or do you use it real time? If so how is it used real time?
Thanks A Lot,
Lou
Old 10-24-2005, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Auto Rate

PT generally assigns a 'minimum hand requirement' for each player. that means you must have xxx number of hands with an oppponent before PT will asign that player an icon.

if you use playerview, you can import the autorating images onto your table, so you can see the autorating PT has assigned to plyers on the table that you have hands with.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:23 AM

Thanks for your response. What's Playerview? Is that a feature of PT or is it a separate program that works with PT?
Also, isn't there a feature on PT that opens up a table where you could put the players that your playing against on? IS that fearure useful?
Thanks,
Lou
Old 10-24-2005, 10:33 AM

Parent post is true but you don't want to rely on autorates unless you have no other reads. They aren't perfect.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:40 AM

You are looking for PA Hud. Head to the Software forum. You find the necessary links, comparisons, etc.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:45 AM

Autorates are basically useless IMO.

I used to use them at full ring, but haven't even messed w/ them since I switched to 6-max. The numbers tell you everything you need.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I used to use them at full ring, but haven't even messed w/ them since I switched to 6-max. The numbers tell you everything you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be helpful to OP (and maybe the rest of us) if you identified which numbers you use. Obviously, I would guess VPip, PFR, and some aggression factors. I like continuation bet/raise/fold %, %WtSD and %WSD. Anything else?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be helpful to OP (and maybe the rest of us) if you identified which numbers you use. Obviously, I would guess VPip, PFR, and some aggression factors. I like continuation bet/raise/fold %, %WtSD and %WSD. Anything else?

[/ QUOTE ]

My HUD is set to display VPIP, PFR, postflop aggression factor, total hands, and then went to showdown %, and won $ at showdown %.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:18 AM

What does "my HUD is set to display" mean? And How do you do that?
Thanks
Old 10-24-2005, 11:20 AM

Where do you find the continuation bet info?
How do you get these things to show up in real time?
Thanks,
Lou